Am I the only straight male

PuppetKing2112

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Sep 15 2009, 07:47 AM)
I just got my new issue of Rolling Stone and there she is on the cover, and I'm just not seeing it.

Might I recommend a quality ophthalmologist over in the Nob Hill area? tongue.gif

It's probably just that you're tired of looking at her face everywhere. If you never saw her before and suddenly saw her walking down the street you probably would think she's AT LEAST somewhat attractive.

Imho she's attractive but not in the Halle Berry range

She's OK but I don't think she's the beauty queen most everyone else seems to think she is.

No worries. I'm a straight female and I can tell you from my own social circle that a lot of my straight male friends will only date blondes. People like Megan Fox and Shania Twain are considered unattractive or plain-looking to them. They look right through girls like that.

Everyone has a type. I like blond men too. I never fell for that tall, dark, handsome sterotype. Then again, a lot of my male relatives are blond too. I'm a product of my upbringing.

P.S. That thing she does with her tongue is really annoying. I think that turns off a lot of people. She needs to stop doing that.

QUOTE (Boots @ Sep 15 2009, 10:36 AM)
No worries. I'm a straight female and I can tell you from my own social circle that a lot of my straight male friends will only date blondes. People like Megan Fox and Shania Twain are considered unattractive or plain-looking to them. They look right through girls like that.

Everyone has a type. I like blond men too. I never fell for that tall, dark, handsome sterotype. Then again, a lot of my male relatives are blond too. I'm a product of my upbringing.

P.S. That thing she does with her tongue is really annoying. I think that turns off a lot of people. She needs to stop doing that.

your straight male friends are lying to you.

tongue.gif

i can't imagine any dude sticking to anything so strict as ONLY blondes. a preference is one thing but ONLY blondes is extremely extreme for any guy. if you're only talking about them not having an attraction towards Fox & Twain then that's another thing too.

I'm not normally attracted to the "thin" girls, but I think Megan Fox is hot!

But hey, there are celebrity women who everyone else thinks are attractive who do absolutely NOTHING for me. We all have our individual tastes.

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Sep 15 2009, 12:11 AM)
8.75/10 on the hot scale for me.

About the same for me. She's certainly attractive but there are more beautiful women out there. I'm so sick of seeing commercials for her latest movie though. She doesn't seem like a fantastic actress.

Too tan, hair seems stringy and is too dark for my tastes and her eyes kind of creep me out. Love her body though.

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Sep 14 2009, 09:14 PM)
No worries.  I'm a straight female and I can tell you from my own social circle that a lot of my straight male friends will only date blondes.  People like Megan Fox and Shania Twain are considered unattractive or plain-looking to them.  They look right through girls like that. 

Everyone has a type.  I like blond men too.  I never fell for that tall, dark, handsome sterotype.  Then again, a lot of my male relatives are blond too.  I'm a product of my upbringing. 

P.S. That thing she does with her tongue is really annoying.  I think that turns off a lot of people.  She needs to stop doing that.

tongue.gif

i can't imagine any dude sticking to anything so strict as ONLY blondes. a preference is one thing but ONLY blondes is extremely extreme for any guy. if you're only talking about them not having an attraction towards Fox & Twain then that's another thing too.

Are you kidding me!? Loads of men do this. My brother-in-law is one of them. He has only ever dated what appears to be the same woman his entire life. ALL of his girlfriends (and now his wife) look the exact same. It's downright creepy. They are all the same height, the all had the same color of blond hair, same length of hair, same eye color, same chest size...

I had guy friend years ago, same way. All of his girlfriends looked the exact same.

Yeah, quite a few men will date women who look a certain way and that way ONLY. Drives me crazy.

QUOTE (Janie @ Sep 15 2009, 05:08 AM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Sep 14 2009, 09:14 PM)
No worries.  I'm a straight female and I can tell you from my own social circle that a lot of my straight male friends will only date blondes.  People like Megan Fox and Shania Twain are considered unattractive or plain-looking to them.  They look right through girls like that. 

Everyone has a type.  I like blond men too.  I never fell for that tall, dark, handsome sterotype.  Then again, a lot of my male relatives are blond too.  I'm a product of my upbringing. 

P.S. That thing she does with her tongue is really annoying.  I think that turns off a lot of people.  She needs to stop doing that.

tongue.gif

Are you kidding me!? Loads of men do this. My brother-in-law is one of them. He has only ever dated what appears to be the same woman his entire life. ALL of his girlfriends (and now his wife) look the exact same. It's downright creepy. They are all the same height, the all had the same color of blond hair, same length of hair, same eye color, same chest size...

I had guy friend years ago, same way. All of his girlfriends looked the exact same.

Yeah, quite a few men will date women who look a certain way and that way ONLY. Drives me crazy.

I suppose there are guys like that, but I'm not one of them! Why limit yourself like that? There are far too many women out there that get passed over for superficial reasons.

Oh, and Megan Fox is attractive, but not the end-all be-all of womanhood for me.

QUOTE (Boots @ Sep 15 2009, 02:36 AM)

What thing is that?

QUOTE (Jaye @ Sep 15 2009, 07:14 AM)
QUOTE (Boots @ Sep 15 2009, 02:36 AM)

What thing is that?

I was curious too so I Google searched 'Megan Fox tongue' and came up with tons of pics where it appears she's trying to reach the tip of her nose with her tongue. Definitely not sexy IMO. Funny, yes. Sexy, no.