Neil found while housecleaning!!

MCM

I've been housecleaning and I found this page from a magazine in a folder full of magazine clippings. Most of them from Circus magazine. You can see the tape marks in the corners, so I must have had it on the wall at some time.. just thought it was fun to find all this old stuff.

http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq42/PacoPhotoShow/Misc/NeilMagazine1-1.jpg

The date on the bottom of it is 1987

I still have all the old magazine I bought over the years with 2.gif in them...I love to look at the old pics too.

I've got a bunch of magazines from around that time featuring 'the boys' that I probably haven't looked at in at least 15 years. You've got me thinking I'll peruse through some of them soon.

QUOTE (The Owl @ Jan 15 2009, 10:30 AM)
Neil was hiding in your house? rofl3.gif

He was trapped in the mattress of the folding sofa-bed. laugh.gif

I remember that ad and had the magazine that included it.

I had a Guitar Player magazine that featured 2 separate interviews with Alex and Geddy from 1986. I want to say it was the April issue of that year.

i have that poster. had it for years

1022.gif

QUOTE (MCM @ Jan 15 2009, 12:17 AM)
I've been housecleaning and I found this page from a magazine in a folder full of magazine clippings. Most of them from Circus magazine. You can see the tape marks in the corners, so I must have had it on the wall at some time.. just thought it was fun to find all this old stuff.

http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq42/PacoPhotoShow/Misc/NeilMagazine1-1.jpg

The date on the bottom of it is 1987

OMG you have to copy it for me, I want to hang it in my cubical here at work laugh.gif

I love this rofl3.gif I remember for the Powerwindows Tour in 1986, that morning I was driving by the arena and saw a RUSH roadcase out back and screamed and ran back to my apartment, woke up my roommate screaming " RUSH IS HERE, RUSH IS HERE"!! and she looked at me and said "here in the apartment"? Of couse after that I was hyped up all day running around like a crazy person and then that night we went to the concert. It was my first RUSH show.

Yes, he was hiding in an old school folder in the attic, along with Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, Ace Frehley, Adrian Vandenberg, Vivian Campbell, Tommy Shaw and James Young.. quite a band, appears Neil was the only drummer. laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (MargoMitchell @ Jan 16 2009, 01:26 PM)
Neil was hiding in your house?  rofl3.gif

I love this rofl3.gif I remember for the Powerwindows Tour in 1986, that morning I was driving by the arena and saw a RUSH roadcase out back and screamed and ran back to my apartment, woke up my roommate screaming " RUSH IS HERE, RUSH IS HERE"!! and she looked at me and said "here in the apartment"? Of couse after that I was hyped up all day running around like a crazy person and then that night we went to the concert. It was my first RUSH show.

This is why I take the day off for a Rush show. I wouldn't be of any use to anyone at work, anyway. tongue.gif

And as far as the Power Windows tour. . .I had 2 choices. Senior prom. . .or Rush. No contest; Rush all the way. Thank god my SO at the time was a big Rush fan as well. I would've hated to send him to the prom alone. . .

I am kind of disappointed by the topic. I was expecting that a photograph of Neil in a housecleaning outfit was found. Kind of like this:

http://www.fantasiawear.com/ImagesModelPlus/CP-RX01507-2011-french-maid.jpg

QUOTE (ouchithurts @ Jan 19 2009, 08:27 AM)
I am kind of disappointed by the topic. I was expecting that a photograph of Neil in a housecleaning outfit was found. Kind of like this:

http://www.fantasiawear.com/ImagesModelPlus/CP-RX01507-2011-french-maid.jpg

rofl3.gif

Uh, that would be Al, right?

Archived