I B Nu

Meriagrin Brandytook

Hello Mrs. mc Rothe. bekloppt.gif It is such a pleasure to have you here. Welcome!!! See you around the board

trink39.gif trink39.gif

Welcome Meri bekloppt.gif

It's so great to have you here! We all love Slain (at least that's what we let him think! JK Slain! cool.gif ) so we're sure to love you too! laugh.gif Hope to hear from you often. (Wish I could get my wife to get on this board on a 'regular' basis!) We welcome you with open arms! yes.gif trink39.gif

Welcome to the board yes.gif

Tell Slaine his CDs will be on their way soon....then you can be subjected to Rush's R30 Concert at NEC last year, on 3 CDs.... as well as all the rest. 653.gif

Its good....you even get the intro with the guy in his chair fast asleep wondering what's going on....and the R30 Medley is awesome! 1287.gif

trink39.gif trink38.gif trink39.gif

Welcome Hobbit-Wife! How's life in the Shire? (Nottingham that is)

Hi Jess - get off ye raft and climb aboard!!

Another LOTR fan, can never have enough of those.

Obsessed, you say? Hmm, that's not a word we're at all familiar with here lol laugh.gif .

Look forward to your posts,

cool.gif

Schro

Welcome, Meri. As you may know, your husband (and I apologize in advance should this embarass him) is a valuable asset to the movie house. Feel free to join in the conversation in there. If you want to start a LOTR thread for discussion of the films, please be my guest.

Archived