Professor Dweezil

RushGuru

QUOTE (RushGuru @ Feb 20 2005, 10:33 PM)
Congratulations to our newest Professor! Great job Dweez! I always enjoy reading your posts!
trink39.gif yes.gif applaudit.gif 653.gif biggrin.gif 2.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif cocktail.gif trink36.gif smile.gif trink38.gif common001.gif 1287.gif

Hey man. Since I have attained this, I have the power to confiscate that awesome avatar of yours.

AlienSmiley.gif AlienSmiley.gif AlienSmiley.gif

tongue.gif

QUOTE (dweezil @ Feb 20 2005, 10:39 PM)
Congratulations to our newest Professor! Great job Dweez! I always enjoy reading your posts!
trink39.gif  yes.gif  applaudit.gif  653.gif  biggrin.gif  2.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  cocktail.gif  trink36.gif  smile.gif  trink38.gif  common001.gif  1287.gif

Hey man. Since I have attained this, I have the power to confiscate that awesome avatar of yours.

tongue.gif

laugh.gif I don't know... This is one cool Avatar. I guess I could let you borrow it for awhile. I've got a couple others that i've been wanting to unleash. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (RushGuru @ Feb 20 2005, 10:44 PM)
QUOTE (dweezil @ Feb 20 2005, 10:39 PM)
trink39.gif  yes.gif  applaudit.gif  653.gif  biggrin.gif  2.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  cocktail.gif  trink36.gif  smile.gif  trink38.gif  common001.gif  1287.gif

tongue.gif

laugh.gif I don't know... This is one cool Avatar. I guess I could let you borrow it for awhile. I've got a couple others that i've been wanting to unleash. biggrin.gif

I wouldn't confiscate it. But I love it.

At another board, they have that flippin guy as a smiley and I use it quite often.

He cracks me up. Specially when you fill a page full of flipping guys!

Excellent!! A very nice addition to the Professor list. Congrats Dweez!!

trink39.gif 653.gif 653.gif trink39.gif

Way to go Dweez! trink39.gif If you ever make a record, you could call it "Posting with the Alien" (It kinda worked for Joe Satriani)... ( unsure.gif OK, nobody said it was gonna actually be funny! sarcasm.gif ) laugh.gif

Nice goin', and keep up the great posting! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Great job Dweez, all the more of an achievement because your posts are usually worth while and intelligent , you possess a fantastic wit. Congratulations my Alien friend AlienSmiley.gif

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif trink39.gif 653.gif

Congrats.

Archived