24 hours of Rush

nobodys hero

"RUSH HASHANAH" - PREMIERES MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, BEGINNING AT 7PM*

From sunset to sunrise on Monday, September 29 rock band Rush will celebrate the Jewish New Year, during "Rush Hashanah" on VH1 Classic. The 24-hour tribute to Rush will include two of the band's concerts including "Rush in Rio" and "R30" as well as past and present videos from band.

and we will see the same 7 vid's they show just like every other band. we will see tom sawyer, limelight and red barchetta atleast 4 times apiece. just m. o

I don't know if I get Classic or not, but color me astonished that Rush are even on their radar. I'd be a little more impressed if it were on the regular VH1 channel, or EmptyV, but still. . .

QUOTE (freedom of music @ Sep 12 2008, 02:07 PM)
QUOTE (tel @ Sep 12 2008, 07:25 PM)
this would of been better over 3 days (3x8 hours)
i know it sounds like heaven but could you watch anything even rush for 24 hours?

yes. yes i could

I could. And I will record all of it, except for the concert DVD footage (I have those) so I can watch at leisure. I don't want to pay the price of going 24 hours without sleep. The only way I would do that would be if Rush were to play live for 24 hours straight.

QUOTE (freedom of music @ Sep 12 2008, 02:07 PM)
QUOTE (tel @ Sep 12 2008, 07:25 PM)
this would of been better over 3 days (3x8 hours)
i know it sounds like heaven but could you watch anything even rush for 24 hours?

yes. yes i could

I believe that I could too.. maybe not the videos over and over, but live, absolutely.

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Sep 12 2008, 07:13 AM)
"RUSH HASHANAH" - PREMIERES MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, BEGINNING AT 7PM*

From sunset to sunrise on Monday, September 29 rock band Rush will celebrate the Jewish New Year, during "Rush Hashanah" on VH1 Classic. The 24-hour tribute to Rush will include two of the band's concerts including "Rush in Rio" and "R30" as well as past and present videos from band.

Best news I've heard in a while! smile.gif

I'll definitely be watching what I can and recording the rest.

Thanks for sharing the info NH!

Oy...dos felt mir noch...

Archived