What Are We Drinking Tonight??

Midway Hawker

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jul 3 2007, 02:39 PM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jun 29 2007, 05:55 PM)
The martini I will be having later tonight:

"Ozone"
Ciroc, Fresh Watermelon Puree, Watermelon Schnapps
Served Up with Effervescent Mint Stick

I really don't know what the effervescent mint stick is all about but I guess I'll find out.

How did the effervescent thingie turn out?

laugh.gif

You know, they ended up not putting it in the drink! I kinda forgot about it actually...but the drink itself was good, followed by two other different cocktails martini_shaken.gif martini_shaken.gif

here's a review of the PORT BREWING CO's, hop-15:

The color is a roasted amber with dark cherry skin highlights, topped with a modest head of fine sand colored bubbles that left plenty of lacing. Slightly hazed, with no carbonation streams present. The smell is citrusy and sweet with some piney notes. The taste is a veritable hops explosion that belies what is now a subdued aroma. There is a big citrus bite that sinks its teeth in and holds on. At the same time though the solid malt foundation appears and tries to rescue my mouth from those awesome hops, but to no avail. The hops are simply dominating in a good way. The mouthfeel is creamy, a bit slick, and there is a medium amount of carbonation. This beer is spectacularly drinkable. 15 different hop varieties are in there and they all meld beautifully together. I loved every drop.