Newbie rolling in

Steevo

Welcome to the forum Steevo, plenty of like minded Rush fans here to debate the issues of the day.

welcome Steevo! bekloppt.gif

Welcome to the site man, sorry I'm a little late but I've been ill the past few days. Hope you decide to stick around here, I know you'll have a great time if they do. Good luck with the boys playing Australia some day, every Rush fan deserves to see this incredible band live at least once.

- Jordan

QUOTE (Steevo @ Apr 30 2008, 05:26 AM)
You have an amazing site here just discovered, thanks for being here!! bekloppt.gif

Welcome bekloppt.gif

I hope you stay in TRF so far, enjoy and feel good around.

You'll find all kinds here wink.gif

oh yeah, and I hope you don't mind seeing your favorite music being rendered as alphabet soup...because most of us here like to abbreviate.... for example, my favorite songs are H and C from H, NS from PW, TFOL from COS, AAS, TMMB and MAL-NAR from S&A, BTATSD and BBAB from FBN, and of course YYZ from MP.. laugh.gif ok, I'm kinda exagerating but sometimes it's confusing...

QUOTE (MMCXII @ May 1 2008, 09:13 PM)
oh yeah, and I hope you don't mind seeing your favorite music being rendered as alphabet soup...because most of us here like to abbreviate.... for example, my favorite songs are H and C from H, NS from PW, TFOL from COS, AAS, TMMB and MAL-NAR from S&A, BTATSD and BBAB from FBN, and of course YYZ from MP.. laugh.gif ok, I'm kinda exagerating but sometimes it's confusing...

I never do that, I'm a total geek. I actually write out "Cygnus X-1, Book I, The Voyage" I can't stand seeing that song being writing as "Cygnus X-1" to do that is almost to deny the existance of one of the greatest pieces of music ever written...

Cygnus X-1, Book II: Hemispheres.

angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Archived