Newbie rolling in

Steevo

Thanks once again Rush fans, and I know what you mean with abbreviations, I've been guilty of overuse here and there in the past biggrin.gif

Wow, I still can't believe the only Kiwi registered, there you go then. At least its not so lonely being a Rush fan here, even my gf beats me up about it, lol. I'm sure others can relate.

QUOTE (Steevo @ May 1 2008, 06:50 PM)
Thanks once again Rush fans, and I know what you mean with abbreviations, I've been guilty of overuse here and there in the past biggrin.gif

Wow, I still can't believe the only Kiwi registered, there you go then. At least its not so lonely being a Rush fan here, even my gf beats me up about it, lol. I'm sure others can relate.

Welcome to the Forum, Steevo!

A couple of friends of mine just got back from ten days in New Zealand, and another from an extended work stint there. They all say it's an amazingly beautiful place. My father-in-law claims it as his favorite fishing spot in the world.

I hope to get there some day...and a RUSH visit might be just the impetus to get me there!

trink39.gif

Hey Frank, welcome as well. Just a few I think, the RF map was interesting as well.

If the actual day dawns when they hit Australia I'll be over there like a shot. Hard to ever imagine though. I think it will be Stateside for me, and not too long either.

QUOTE (frank2112 @ May 16 2008, 11:04 AM)
Welcome from another Noob. I too live in hope for the day they tour Australia. No sure how many other aussies are on here tho.

Welcome to the site man. You should have started your own thread, we're not rationed. Hope you too have a great time here. cool.gif

QUOTE (frank2112 @ May 16 2008, 11:04 AM)
Welcome from another Noob. I too live in hope for the day they tour Australia. No sure how many other aussies are on here tho.

Hi there to you as well! bekloppt.gif

Have you met Different Strings yet? He's our 'famous' Aussie TRFer. biggrin.gif

Archived