Official Porcupine Tree Thread

Rush!

Man, ive had Lightbulb Sun in my car for the last month, and it has seriously grown on me. Just a great collection of melodies and some serious, emotionally charged songs. In Absentia is probably still my fav, but Lightbulb Sun i cannot stop listening to right now.

QUOTE (Xanadoood @ Feb 7 2010, 06:48 PM)
Man, ive had Lightbulb Sun in my car for the last month, and it has seriously grown on me. Just a great collection of melodies and some serious, emotionally charged songs. In Absentia is probably still my fav, but Lightbulb Sun i cannot stop listening to right now.

Lightbulb Sun is great!!! not as "dark" as the rest of the PT discography.....but a very solid album.

1. Fear Of A Blank Planet

2. In Absentia

3. The Incident

4. Deadwing

5. Lightbulb Sun

yes.gif

I tried to get tickets for Radio City on Saturday morning, but couldn't get anything good. Not many seats left at all, so maybe they'll add a second show. Otherwise, I might have to go the broker route.

Terminal 5 in NYC is not a good venue sound-wise, but PT managed to sound really good there last September. Imagine how freaking AMAZING they'll sound in Radio City. It'll be ridiculous.

QUOTE (sonoflife @ Feb 3 2010, 08:26 PM)
QUOTE (Wilderness_of_Mirrors @ Feb 3 2010, 05:59 PM)
BOUGHT MY RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL TICKET TODAY  1022.gif

so excited

as did i trink39.gif

Same here . On the floor

1022.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Feb 6 2010, 09:07 PM)
QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Feb 6 2010, 05:34 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Feb 6 2010, 06:53 PM)
QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Feb 6 2010, 11:37 AM)
QUOTE (Wilderness_of_Mirrors @ Feb 3 2010, 11:05 PM)

so excited

as did i trink39.gif

trink39.gif trink39.gif

cheeeerrrs!!!!

cant wait!! especially since this is a "special show"!

and my SECOND PT show

got my RCMH ticket!

1st PT show for me

OMG! Donna! I didn't know you liked PT! Coolness. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

That's going to be an incredible show.

Will u be at the RCMH show SS?

No. Sadly. sad.gif

But, I'm taking my son to the Dallas show! It's all we've been talking about. April seems so far away.

well Sis! hope to see u at one of the Rush shows this time around!

& enjoy ur PT show! i have to wait till Sept!

QUOTE (bardan @ Feb 7 2010, 02:57 AM)
QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Feb 6 2010, 12:37 PM)
QUOTE (Wilderness_of_Mirrors @ Feb 3 2010, 11:05 PM)

so excited

as did i trink39.gif

trink39.gif trink39.gif

cheeeerrrs!!!!

cant wait!! especially since this is a "special show"!

and my SECOND PT show

got my RCMH ticket!

1st PT show for me

common001.gif 1022.gif

wub.gif

trink39.gif cool10.gif applaudit.gif

hug2.gif thanx for the help Dan, see u soon

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Feb 8 2010, 12:54 AM)
I tried to get tickets for Radio City on Saturday morning, but couldn't get anything good. Not many seats left at all, so maybe they'll add a second show. Otherwise, I might have to go the broker route.

Terminal 5 in NYC is not a good venue sound-wise, but PT managed to sound really good there last September. Imagine how freaking AMAZING they'll sound in Radio City. It'll be ridiculous.

Whats the status of Gavin playing with Crimson?..Is he an official member?

I really can't think that they will fill RCMH for 2 shows

QUOTE (MULTIPLIED REACTION @ Feb 8 2010, 05:00 PM)
I'll be there. 1022.gif

rub it in.

We should all meet at the Brewery across the street trink38.gif for the RCMH show

QUOTE (MULTIPLIED REACTION @ Feb 8 2010, 04:49 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Feb 8 2010, 04:28 PM)
We should all meet at the Brewery across the street trink38.gif  for the RCMH show

Sounds like a plan. trink38.gif

It's on bro trink39.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Feb 8 2010, 03:31 PM)

You're probably right. I only thought that because they seemingly have this show almost sold out so quickly, that they might get brave and take a chance on booking a second one.

QUOTE (metaldad @ Feb 8 2010, 05:28 PM)
We should all meet at the Brewery across the street trink38.gif for the RCMH show

theres gonna be a big meet up there with buncha peeps from this & the other rush forums. trink39.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Feb 8 2010, 01:54 AM)

keep tryin 73!

I need somebody to sit with on the LIRR smile.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Feb 8 2010, 08:21 PM)

keep tryin 73!

...you could meet us at the Bellmore station and we could all ride in together. We have a couple ppl staying with us that weekend also.

QUOTE (bardan @ Feb 10 2010, 01:02 PM)
QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Feb 8 2010, 08:21 PM)

keep tryin 73!

...you could meet us at the Bellmore station and we could all ride in together. We have a couple ppl staying with us that weekend also.

think yous get on at the Hicksville Station,

Ill definatly keep in touch Dan smile.gif

make sure to keep me updated on what train & time ull be goin common001.gif

Great set! They must be insanely bored of doing the entire Incident by now... ohmy.gif

Normal is a great song, probably my favorite of the entire set. Was it the full Anesthetize or just the heavy middle part?

Wish I'd seen them when they came to Philly... doh.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Feb 8 2010, 05:39 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Feb 8 2010, 03:31 PM)

You're probably right. I only thought that because they seemingly have this show almost sold out so quickly, that they might get brave and take a chance on booking a second one.

???

There's a pile of tickets left! You can still get floor sec 2 row V right this second.

Sec2Mezz Row C right this second...

It will take them awhile, but they will sell it out. Sorry I can't be there for this one...