HOW????

Necromancer

QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ Mar 26 2008, 10:05 PM)
QUOTE (The Rocinante)
At least Snoop Dogg has/had talent

no.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

Snoop Dog, talent. Youre kidding right? Please tell me youre kidding.

Snoop Dog and Nickleback= 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not being a fan of hip hop is one thing, but putting Nickelback on the same level as Snoop is just wrong on so many levels. There's more bad rappers than good ones, don't pick on one of the greats.

http://www.tvdance.com/snoop-dre/9a.gif

For the 100th time...Simple songs sell the most records !!! That's why MoneyBack is so popular.

I don't really care for them but I fully understand why they have sold millions of records.

Nickelbag is more appropriate. I think the weed would help with lyrics like:

This time I've forgotten

I swear this shit was rotten

This time, I believe it

Cause I've seen the shit you're needin

cool10.gif no.gif that didnt work, ok how about trink38.gif cool10.gif trink38.gif cool10.gif 062802puke_prv.gif nope that didnt work either. crap.

Where's my Creed CD?

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Mar 27 2008, 02:02 AM)
Not being a fan of hip hop is one thing, but putting Nickelback on the same level as Snoop is just wrong on so many levels. There's more bad rappers than good ones, don't pick on one of the greats.

http://www.tvdance.com/snoop-dre/9a.gif

goodpost.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 27 2008, 03:14 PM)
So how about that song they did where they try to "honor" Dimebag? ohmy.gif

I won't say too much, cuz maybe they were actually friends, but that song is too lame to be associated with Dime. yes.gif

trink39.gif

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Mar 26 2008, 09:29 PM)
They're one of those bands where they sell millions of records but I don't know a single person that likes them.

same thing happened with Hootie and the Blowfish and Creed.

Much to MD's dismay, here's a recap of the thread so far:

Nickleshlong

NickleCock

NickleSuck

NickleDork

Nickelcrap

Nickeldick

Nicklespurts

Nickelcrack

Dickelback

Tickeldick

Pickledick

Ficklesmack

Nickelodeack

Picklepack

MoneyBack

Nickelbag

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Mar 27 2008, 08:30 PM)

Nickleshlong
NickleCock
NickleSuck
NickleDork
Nickelcrap
Nickeldick
Nicklespurts
Nickelcrack
Dickelback
Tickeldick
Pickledick
Ficklesmack
Nickelodeack
Picklepack
MoneyBack
Nickelbag

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/wp-content/uploads/image/explosion.jpg

same way miley cyrus, three days grace, and any other "artists" are huge today...because most kids dont know what good music sounds like.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 27 2008, 12:14 PM)
So how about that song they did where they try to "honor" Dimebag?  ohmy.gif

I won't say too much, cuz maybe they were actually friends, but that song is too lame to be associated with Dime.  yes.gif

they did a song to honor dimebag?

he probly turned in his grave!

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Mar 27 2008, 04:30 PM)

Nickleshlong
NickleCock
NickleSuck
NickleDork
Nickelcrap
Nickeldick
Nicklespurts
Nickelcrack
Dickelback
Tickeldick
Pickledick
Ficklesmack
Nickelodeack
Picklepack
MoneyBack
Nickelbag

yea that is basically a full summary of the whole 4 page thread

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Mar 26 2008, 10:37 PM)
QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ Mar 26 2008, 10:05 PM)
QUOTE (The Rocinante)
At least Snoop Dogg has/had talent

no.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

Snoop Dog, talent. Youre kidding right? Please tell me youre kidding.

Snoop Dog and Nickleback= 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

Not at all. Have you listened to his debut album, Doggystyle? Great album. I'll admit that other than Doggystyle, I've only heard a few of his recent hits, which are....not so good. no.gif

Actually, he's on most of "The Chronic" by Dr. Dre, another one of my favorite albums. yes.gif

QUOTE (VaporTrails04 @ Mar 27 2008, 08:29 PM)
same way miley cyrus, three days grace, and any other "artists" are huge today...because most kids dont know what good music sounds like.

Miley Cyrus and Three Days Grace at least accomplish what their supposed to do (i.e. cheesy pre-teen pop and modern cookie-cutter radio rock respectively) But Shittleback just re-write the same song over and over and over again... Even the Santana collaboration sounds the same.

Don't even get me started on the Pantera thing; it reminds of that rant on Kenny G playing over a Louie Armstrong recording, just disrespectful and arrogant.

You KNOW a band sucks when an admin and/or Puppetking jumps in; Ceej and MH are very alone on this one biggrin.gif

QUOTE (The O' Sullivan Factor @ Mar 27 2008, 11:22 PM)
You KNOW a band sucks when an admin and/or Puppetking jumps in; Ceej and MH are very alone on this one biggrin.gif

How am I alone if I have MH with me??? unsure.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

I know that everyone listens to different music.

I won't force mine down your throat. I listen to

ALOT of stuff.

C'mon. its a bit unfair to throw Miley Cyrus in the equation, she is supposed to appeal to 7 year old girls, my kid loves her. Its a passing phase.

Nickleback on the other hand is just a scientifically formulated music delveloped in labs and tested on rats before its released. Its designed to appeal to robotic people who like mindless 4, 4 pop music that drones inside the empty shells of brains that reject anything that may actually stimulate there simple minds. Its sad but this is the way some folks like there music. Its like going to an ice cream shop and never ordering anything but a bowl of plain vanilla ice cream everytime.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v300/test4vitalsigns/more%20gifs/BabyEatsLemon.gif

Watch as this child is enjoying a nice refreshing lemon when all of a sudden Nickleback comes on the radio in the background.

QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Mar 26 2008, 04:51 PM)
Will people PLEASE stop splicing derogatory terms into band names?? It makes you sound twelve years old.

Anyways, yeah, Nickelback is lame... but spelling their name "Nickelcock" is worse than the band.

Screw you Mustard Death! I already have a copyright on "Smelly Furtaco"!

angry.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Mar 28 2008, 04:05 PM)
QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Mar 26 2008, 04:51 PM)
Will people PLEASE stop splicing derogatory terms into band names?? It makes you sound twelve years old.

Anyways, yeah, Nickelback is lame... but spelling their name "Nickelcock" is worse than the band.

Screw you Mustard Death! I already have a copyright on "Smelly Furtaco"!

angry.gif

z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (The O' Sullivan Factor @ Mar 28 2008, 03:22 AM)

Miley Cyrus and Three Days Grace at least accomplish what their supposed to do (i.e. cheesy pre-teen pop and modern cookie-cutter radio rock respectively) But Shittleback just re-write the same song over and over and over again... Even the Santana collaboration sounds the same.

Don't even get me started on the Pantera thing; it reminds of that rant on Kenny G playing over a Louie Armstrong recording, just disrespectful and arrogant.

Hey! I never said I liked them, I just thought that there's alot of worse bands out there to hate laugh.gif

unsure.gif

Don't worry CeeJ, I think we can fight the tide on this one. And at least this'll be more fun than trying to debate with FirstTour.

QUOTE (tick @ Mar 28 2008, 07:41 AM)
Its like going to an ice cream shop and never ordering anything but a bowl of plain vanilla ice cream everytime.

Hey, I order a bowl of plain vanilla ice cream every time I go into an ice cream shop. I just don't like all those millions of other flavors, and vanilla is just so good.

I hate it when people complain about bands. Sure, there are plenty of bands that I absolutely hate and would never want to listen to in my life, but I don't belittle others because they like those bands. It's all about personal taste and what brings pleasure to your ears. I like the songs and bands I do because I like the way they sound. If I hear a song on the radio that sounds cool, I'll go download that song, I don't care if "the band sucks," if I like it, I'll listen to it. You should never be ashamed of the music you like, and you shouldn't put down those who like something you don't like. Not everyone's mind works in the same way; what's pleasing to one person may be revolting to someone else. The reason Nickelback is so successful is because there are enough people out there who like the way they sound and buy their records because they like them. It's the same thing with liking the way someone looks. Lots of guys think Angelina Jolie is the hottest girl in the world, but I don't think she's good looking at all. Look at her lips, they're the size of watermelons, how is that attractive? Same thing with music; people can like what they want to like.

QUOTE (Syaoran_2001 @ Mar 28 2008, 04:58 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Mar 28 2008, 07:41 AM)
Its like going to an ice cream shop and never ordering anything but a bowl of plain vanilla ice cream everytime.

Hey, I order a bowl of plain vanilla ice cream every time I go into an ice cream shop. I just don't like all those millions of other flavors, and vanilla is just so good.

I hate it when people complain about bands. Sure, there are plenty of bands that I absolutely hate and would never want to listen to in my life, but I don't belittle others because they like those bands. It's all about personal taste and what brings pleasure to your ears. I like the songs and bands I do because I like the way they sound. If I hear a song on the radio that sounds cool, I'll go download that song, I don't care if "the band sucks," if I like it, I'll listen to it. You should never be ashamed of the music you like, and you shouldn't put down those who like something you don't like. Not everyone's mind works in the same way; what's pleasing to one person may be revolting to someone else. The reason Nickelback is so successful is because there are enough people out there who like the way they sound and buy their records because they like them. It's the same thing with liking the way someone looks. Lots of guys think Angelina Jolie is the hottest girl in the world, but I don't think she's good looking at all. Look at her lips, they're the size of watermelons, how is that attractive? Same thing with music; people can like what they want to like.

I hate it when people ramble on. Heres a thought, open wide and shove a big ol scoop of vanilla ice cream in there.

Archived