HOW????

Necromancer

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know, but I think the public in general (Rush fans are exempt) have a love for basic songs with God-awful singers. Some of these new-rock vocalist sound like a crappy carbon-copy of Joey Ramone (who IMO was pretty good for their style), yet everyone loves them. WTF???

I guess that listening to Rush and Yes - more intellectual bands - has changed my outlook on music completely.

QUOTE (Spindrift82 @ Aug 10 2008, 04:19 AM)
Nickelback don't even deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Rush. They're absolute garbage.

goodpost.gif

lulz.

the word "Kroeger" or even shortened to "Kroeg" has become an inside joke with my friends and I.

hahahaha. has anyone seen that website where it has those 2 near exact same nickelback songs playing? it's pretty funny.

i just want them to go away

bumper.gif

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Aug 10 2008, 12:27 AM)
I don't know, but I think the public in general (Rush fans are exempt) have a love for basic songs with God-awful singers. Some of these new-rock vocalist sound like a crappy carbon-copy of Joey Ramone (who IMO was pretty good for their style), yet everyone loves them. WTF???

I guess that listening to Rush and Yes - more intellectual bands - has changed my outlook on music completely.

Oh, please tell me that I didn't actually post that two years ago. facepalm.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ May 6 2010, 08:56 PM)
QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Aug 10 2008, 12:27 AM)

Oh, please tell me that I didn't actually post that two years ago. facepalm.gif

laugh.gif

there is a thread somewhere on here about how to change your username. maybe that will help.......

QUOTE (Necromancer @ May 6 2010, 08:07 PM)
QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ May 6 2010, 08:47 PM)
bumper.gif

biggrin.gif

Good bump. laugh.gif

One of my all-time best rants. And so deserved. biggrin.gif

Amen brother...

Archived