Ignore This Thread

snowdogged

QUOTE (Cygnusss @ Mar 24 2008, 03:47 PM)
It's more interesting than half the threads in this section. tongue.gif

biggrin.gif

how long do I have to ignore it? and how exactly did you mess up? I kinda like this thread, although it could use a little more 2.gif talk!!

keep the thread, just work on it a little...don't worry bud. it'll come! wink.gif

You know the funny thing is I actually managed to ignore this thread from the first day it was posted, but it kept on growing, so I had to give in and see what it was I was supposed to be ignoring. Now that I've actually read it I realize that I should have just followed the advice given in the title and ignored it...

Something like this would actually make a very clever ad campaign (Don't watch this video) because people would watch it (at least once) to find out exactly what it is they weren't supposed to be watching... laugh.gif

QUOTE (Show Don't Tell @ Mar 25 2008, 08:25 PM)
You know the funny thing is I actually managed to ignore this thread from the first day it was posted, but it kept on growing, so I had to give in and see what it was I was supposed to be ignoring. Now that I've actually read it I realize that I should have just followed the advice given in the title and ignored it...

Something like this would actually make a very clever ad campaign (Don't watch this video) because people would watch it (at least once) to find out exactly what it is they weren't supposed to be watching... laugh.gif

don't listen to him. this thread rules.

Archived