Ignore This Thread

snowdogged

QUOTE (Show Don't Tell @ Mar 25 2008, 11:03 PM)
Soon this thread will have more posts than "Let's Count"! laugh.gif

Ignore the warning to ignore this thread! Keep posting! common001.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif

SDT gets it.

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Mar 27 2008, 06:03 PM)
QUOTE (Show Don't Tell @ Mar 25 2008, 11:03 PM)
Soon this thread will have more posts than "Let's Count"! laugh.gif

Ignore the warning to ignore this thread! Keep posting! common001.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif

SDT gets it.

Finally. smile.gif

PS - SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

unsure.gif

QUOTE (MMCXII @ Mar 25 2008, 06:37 PM)
how long do I have to ignore it? and how exactly did you mess up? I kinda like this thread, although it could use a little more 2.gif talk!!

keep the thread, just work on it a little...don't worry bud. it'll come! wink.gif

I try to set up a link to this place where you vote for Rush to come to your city, but I accidently postthe code linking to my own band's voting thinger, which would seem like a mean spam trick so that had to come down fast.

I get the right code, and whups! No html support within posts here; it was all gibberish. I should have known better than to try it; how many boards let you throw html around randomly? rhetorical: none, ever.

So I send everyone to my myspace page to just vote for Rush/ their city there. But I forget that I posted it as a myspace bulletin rather than posting it on my page, but guess what IS on my page in it's place: that stupid link to my band. Again.

I finally find the direct external link to post on messageboards, only to realize that this is a tour issue, and there is a tour forum where it should be posted instead.

Now look at all that typing! rofl3.gif Somethings you are just better off not knowing.

I don't know why it says "snowdogged" where my username should be; unless I hallucinated the whole thing I'm pretty sure this is the aborted thread I started. And what a thread it has become! eyesre4.gif

QUOTE (thebernreuter @ Mar 31 2008, 01:02 AM)
how long do I have to ignore it? and how exactly did you mess up? I kinda like this thread, although it could use a little more  2.gif  talk!!

keep the thread, just work on it a little...don't worry bud. it'll come!  wink.gif

I try to set up a link to this place where you vote for Rush to come to your city, but I accidently postthe code linking to my own band's voting thinger, which would seem like a mean spam trick so that had to come down fast.

I get the right code, and whups! No html support within posts here; it was all gibberish. I should have known better than to try it; how many boards let you throw html around randomly? rhetorical: none, ever.

So I send everyone to my myspace page to just vote for Rush/ their city there. But I forget that I posted it as a myspace bulletin rather than posting it on my page, but guess what IS on my page in it's place: that stupid link to my band. Again.

I finally find the direct external link to post on messageboards, only to realize that this is a tour issue, and there is a tour forum where it should be posted instead.

Now look at all that typing! rofl3.gif Somethings you are just better off not knowing.

I don't know why it says "snowdogged" where my username should be; unless I hallucinated the whole thing I'm pretty sure this is the aborted thread I started. And what a thread it has become! eyesre4.gif

actually, I was kidding...but since you brought it up, now I'm curious about your band!! laugh.gif

QUOTE (thebernreuter @ Mar 31 2008, 01:02 AM)
how long do I have to ignore it? and how exactly did you mess up? I kinda like this thread, although it could use a little more  2.gif  talk!!

keep the thread, just work on it a little...don't worry bud. it'll come!  wink.gif

How dare you try to steal my glory. It is my thread that everyone is ignoring. Now, you go off and find some other forum to be ignored in. dazed025.gif

Ironically, my botched post was actually ignored! Only here is that ironic. I bequeath any pilfered glory back unto thee.

QUOTE (MMCXII @ Apr 2 2008, 12:41 AM)
actually, I was kidding...but since you brought it up, now I'm curious about your band!! laugh.gif

I knew you were kidding; I was too. Not about the story; that all happened, but I didn't take your post to heart. I was just in the mood for spilling the beans. Until I found out this isn't even my thread; then I really wanted the power to delete my own posts smile.gif

Wait on investigating my band until the remixes and mastering are done - it will be worth it. Right now I'm just having fun creating a fake biography and life story for a stage persona I'm cultivating, a la Remy Zero. Believe me, when the material is really to be thrown at people, it will be hard to escape it here smile.gif

QUOTE (thebernreuter @ Apr 2 2008, 03:58 AM)
QUOTE (MMCXII @ Apr 2 2008, 12:41 AM)
actually, I was kidding...but since you brought it up, now I'm curious about your band!!  laugh.gif

I knew you were kidding; I was too. Not about the story; that all happened, but I didn't take your post to heart. I was just in the mood for spilling the beans. Until I found out this isn't even my thread; then I really wanted the power to delete my own posts smile.gif

Wait on investigating my band until the remixes and mastering are done - it will be worth it. Right now I'm just having fun creating a fake biography and life story for a stage persona I'm cultivating, a la Remy Zero. Believe me, when the material is really to be thrown at people, it will be hard to escape it here smile.gif

groovy cool.gif

Archived