Headshaving

Maestro

QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ Feb 20 2008, 06:46 PM)
this sounds like it should be in Random Samples

Perhaps you're right... ...I thought I was in "This or That" when I created the topic...

I'll be more careful next time...

But still, seeing as it already done, to embellish on the topic a bit...

A couple of decades ago we were involved with the Parks and Recreation department of Fort Wayne, Indiana providing stage lighting and sound support systems to local bands for "Free Concerts' in Frieman Square.

Oneday, out of the clear blue sky, one of our roadies proudly declared his intention to shave his head.

Then he tried to back out; BIG mistake...

So, we NEVER let him forget about it... ...Au contraire: We launched a CAMPAIGN yo get this guy's head shaved... ...We enlisted every band in we worked for in the area; made bumperstickers, tee-shirts, coffee cups, pamphlets, designed feeble video games, wrote a few songs... ...anything we could come up with.

After a couple of months, this individual couldn't go ANYWHERE without hearing about it...

Some people were TELLING him to shave, others were TELLING him NOT to shave.

So, after about sixteen months, he came to believe that it was all his idea and that he honestly and truly and wanted to shave his head...

One day he walks down into the basement, picks a pair of scissors up off the desk, goes to town on himself and says...

"I'm tired of all this shit... Noone tells ME what to do... ...It's my f*ckin' head, and I can shave it if I want to..."

Headshaving is all about making a statement.

It's a matter of choice; it's about rebellion; its about freewill.

Have FUN with it! 1287.gif

I need to shave mine today. But please... no bumper stickers. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Doomah @ Feb 21 2008, 01:24 PM)
QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Feb 21 2008, 08:23 AM)
Long hair > all.

I couldn't live with short hair anymore.

I had long hair for most of my life, I can't stand it anymore. I love my short hair now, so much easier to maintain.

I dunno... I never liked the way I looked with shorter hair even when I was like 10 and had pretty much no interest in Rock music whatsoever and my parents kinda decided on my hair style I was never that happy with it. I doubt I'll be getting it shorter anytime soon but I don't wanna go too long or it gets too hard to look after and tends to get in the way and annoy... At the moment it's a lot like Geddy's on the Exit... Stage Left footage which is perfect for me. smile.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Feb 21 2008, 09:48 AM)
I give lots of head

shaves.

ph34r.gif

Sorry, had to throw that one in.

The guy who owned the place where I used to get my hair cut wanted to name the place Head Jobs. But he figured it was too much, so instead he went with Curl Up And Dye. laugh.gif

and btw - the best thing I ever did was to buzz my own head. I love it. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ Feb 21 2008, 07:02 AM)
I give lots of head

shaves.

ph34r.gif 

The guy who owned the place where I used to get my hair cut wanted to name the place Head Jobs. But he figured it was too much, so instead he went with Curl Up And Dye. laugh.gif

and btw - the best thing I ever did was to buzz my own head. I love it. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

laugh.gif

I love it!!!

QUOTE (Pags @ Feb 21 2008, 09:02 AM)
I give lots of head

shaves.

ph34r.gif 

It looks GREAT on you, too.

trink39.gif to owlswing biggrin.gif

The first one is me giving my son his daddy's look wink.gif wub.gif

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/Choatica123/The%20boys/DSC00080.jpg

These two are my oldest giving daddy his cut after two - three weeks

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/Choatica123/The%20boys/DSC03816.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/Choatica123/The%20boys/DSC03817.jpg

they are so cute wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Feb 21 2008, 10:16 AM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Feb 21 2008, 09:02 AM)
I give lots of head

shaves.

ph34r.gif 

It looks GREAT on you, too.

trink39.gif to owlswing biggrin.gif

D-aw shucks. blush4.gif

I shave mine completely each and every day. It is chilly in winter wind, though. With nothing on top anymore, I look better just shaving it all off. My wife and friends actually prefer it that way. It also hides gray very effectively!

QUOTE (Doomah @ Feb 21 2008, 08:24 AM)

[/quote]
I had long hair for most of my life, I can't stand it anymore. I love my short hair now, so much easier to maintain.

im with you, i cut mine in june 07. first REAL h.c. since early 80's

Archived