The Jack Aubrey Fan Club

Necromancer

If ANYONE deserves a fan club... it's Jack Aubrey.

From his "tell it like it is" way of posting, to his "I'm sorry for telling you like it is cuz I'm grouchy this week" threads... Jack is ALWAYS someone you want to join in with.

So let's show him our appreciation by joining his fan club. If you don't... he'll hunt you down like the dog you are and ram an M-16 up your arse. yes.gif

biggrin.gif

http://www.uscga34.com/images/uscg-surf.jpg

Aw, you guys are just the nicest folks ev...a-HEM! I mean, yeah, that's right-recognize my badassness! Non gun-owning/appreciating types need not apply! Get some, join the Jack Pack! angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif firedevil.gif firedevil.gif firedevil.gif firedevil.gif waffen093.gif waffen093.gif waffen093.gif waffen093.gif waffen093.gif waffen093.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Cowtothesky @ Feb 6 2008, 01:02 AM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Feb 5 2008, 07:21 PM)
Oops.  I'm going to go buy a gun now.  Be right back. 

laugh.gif

Better get one quick with the way the election is going! wink.gif

Ammo too!!! waffen093.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Feb 5 2008, 05:00 PM)
Aw, you guys are just the nicest folks ev...a-HEM! I mean, yeah, that's right-recognize my badassness! Non gun-owning/appreciating types need not apply! Get some, join the Jack Pack! angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif firedevil.gif firedevil.gif firedevil.gif firedevil.gif waffen093.gif waffen093.gif waffen093.gif waffen093.gif waffen093.gif waffen093.gif

laugh.gif

You are a big ho.

QUOTE (sullysue @ Feb 6 2008, 01:51 AM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Feb 5 2008, 05:00 PM)
Aw, you guys are just the nicest folks ev...a-HEM! I mean, yeah, that's right-recognize my badassness! Non gun-owning/appreciating types need not apply! Get some, join the Jack Pack!  angry.gif  angry.gif  angry.gif  angry.gif  angry.gif  firedevil.gif  firedevil.gif  firedevil.gif  firedevil.gif  waffen093.gif  waffen093.gif  waffen093.gif  waffen093.gif  waffen093.gif  waffen093.gif

laugh.gif

You are a big ho.

sorry, my bad, a big ho with a gun

Jack i'd like to join your fan club, but i'm a part of one fan club and you ain't got nuttin on Mickey Mouse!

Sorry Dude!

trink38.gif

MIC- cya real soon Jack-key-Y, because we like you. trink38.gif

you know the rest trink38.gif

laugh.gif I would like to be a member of the Jack Pack yes.gif because you are a great TRF legend sir. trink39.gif

Yes indeedy - count me in as part of the Jack Pack! Lock and load!

QUOTE (jkt2112 @ Feb 6 2008, 03:41 AM)
As a non-gun owner member of the NRA, what do you recommend???

If you're in the market for a weapon then you can never go wrong with a good shotgun. I recommend the Remington 870 12 gauge with an 18 1/2" barrel. You should also get a conversion kit with folding stock, magazine extender and tactical forend. Check out Cheaper Than Dirt, they've pretty much got the best prices. Make sure you check the laws in your state before converting your shotgun!

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Feb 8 2008, 11:06 AM)

If you're in the market for a weapon then you can never go wrong with a good shotgun. I recommend the Remington 870 12 gauge with an 18 1/2" barrel. You should also get a conversion kit with folding stock, magazine extender and tactical forend. Check out Cheaper Than Dirt, they've pretty much got the best prices. Make sure you check the laws in your state before converting your shotgun!

I was looking into an AK-47 or maybe an Uzi.

What are your thoughts on those?

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Feb 8 2008, 05:23 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Feb 8 2008, 11:06 AM)

I was looking into an AK-47 or maybe an Uzi.

What are your thoughts on those?

laugh.gif

Given a choice between the two I'd take the AK in a second. Very low maintenance and a nice beefy round. However, if you want something that's easily concealed then go for the Uzi. Just bear in mind that the 9mm is a pretty wimpy round with not a lot of knockdown power.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Feb 10 2008, 12:48 PM)
bumper.gif

No he doesn't. Sometimes it's ME. biggrin.gif

it's ok. he is prolly getting ready to bump one of the many noteworthy Necro threads. Actually that seems to be J.Blaze.... tongue.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Feb 11 2008, 03:48 AM)
bumper.gif

No he doesn't. Sometimes it's ME. biggrin.gif

smile.gif This time it's me bekloppt.gif Jack. trink39.gif laugh.gif hi Jack ,,,,,, get it huh huh.......... oh never mind. rofl3.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Feb 11 2008, 05:28 AM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Feb 11 2008, 03:48 AM)
bumper.gif 

No he doesn't.  Sometimes it's ME.  biggrin.gif

smile.gif This time it's me bekloppt.gif Jack. trink39.gif laugh.gif hi Jack ,,,,,, get it huh huh.......... oh never mind. rofl3.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif