passes your car by, they give you dirty looks

OR

you're filling the tank and you hear loud

rude voices somewhere on the station property

but it's not a cry for help and not depreciated

free radio and not a CD

OR

additional incidents, please add

Man.... I'm sure you're a real nice guy and probably a blast to hang with.

But I can't figure out what the f**k you're talking about in most of your threads or posts. Help me along, here.

QUOTE (Pags @ Jan 25 2008, 04:04 PM)

But I can't figure out what the f**k you're talking about in most of your threads or posts. Help me along, here.

goodpost.gif

QUOTE (streak85 @ Jan 25 2008, 03:02 PM)
think it's people just lookin' for trouble,

you get these people who appear out
of nowhere nearby you when you're
filling the tank up and they're not doing
the typical "things" at a gas station

OR

a car is leaving before you and as it

OR

free radio and not a CD

OR

Although this is an extremely weird way to start a thread, I think i get it.

Here's mine:

last week, I'd been out driving all day, and pulled into the gas station where I always get gas to fill up, and EVERY F***ING pump has a car blocking it.

Not usually a problem, except that in front of one of them, there is this stupid woman sitting and talking on her phone.

No problem, except that she is blocking the damn pump.....and the nozzle IS NOT IN HER F***CKING CAR.

I waited for 20 minutes before anyone moved their cars, but all the other folks had been in the store, checking their oil, cleaning their windsheilds, beating their kids...all stuff i totally understand...but not this self-absorbed idiot. Just sat there having the best conversation of her f***ing life while I sat there glaring at her from like 30 feet away.

I was so mad when i finally got the pump next to her that i slammed my car door...hard enough to engage the lock....with my keys hanging in the ignition....luckily I use a hide a key.

But DAMN, she pissed me off. She was still on the phone when I left, maybe 25 minutes after i got there.

I hope she gets the clap.

think it's people just lookin' for trouble,

you get these people who appear out
of nowhere nearby you when you're
filling the tank up and they're not doing
the typical "things" at a gas station

OR

a car is leaving before you and as it

OR

free radio and not a CD

OR

Yeah man.......totally agree........

free radio and not a CD

Okay, this I don't get.

wtf.gif

Back in the eighties me and my buddy Mike both had the long "jersey girl" kind of hair. Mike even wore some makeup back then. So one time, we're at the gas station and Mike's pumping the gas while I go by mixers. As I come out of the store, I see the guys in the car next to ours staring at Mike. We usually got a lot of shit for the way we dressed and looked. So i'm figuring there's gonna be trouble. But then I noticed that they were OGLING Mike. I noticed that from behind, you'd swear Mike was a girl. He's a small dude and in jeans... well... if i didn't know better, i'd have ogled him myself. z7shysterical.gif

So i walk up to him and put my arm around him and say to the guys... "Hey, quit staring at my baby's ass". With that, Mike turns around and realizing what's going on, plays along perfectly. In his deep voice and obvious male looks (from head on anyway), he yells at them... "Yeah, I'm with the big guy". We laughed our asses off at them as they drove off embarrassed out of their minds.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 26 2008, 06:22 AM)
Back in the eighties me and my buddy Mike both had the long "jersey girl" kind of hair.  Mike even wore some makeup back then.  So one time, we're at the gas station and Mike's pumping the gas while I go by mixers.  As I come out of the store, I see the guys in the car next to ours staring at Mike.  We usually got a lot of shit for the way we dressed and looked.  So i'm figuring there's gonna be trouble.  But then I noticed that they were OGLING Mike.  I noticed that from behind, you'd swear Mike was a girl.  He's a small dude and in jeans... well... if i didn't know better, i'd have ogled him myself.  z7shysterical.gif 

So i walk up to him and put my arm around him and say to the guys... "Hey, quit staring at my baby's ass".  With that, Mike turns around and realizing what's going on, plays along perfectly.  In his deep voice and obvious male looks (from head on anyway), he yells at them... "Yeah, I'm with the big guy".  We laughed our asses off at them as they drove off embarrassed out of their minds.

You should have asked the guys if they wanted to party together laugh.gif

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Jan 26 2008, 07:25 AM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 26 2008, 06:22 AM)
Back in the eighties me and my buddy Mike both had the long "jersey girl" kind of hair.  Mike even wore some makeup back then.  So one time, we're at the gas station and Mike's pumping the gas while I go by mixers.  As I come out of the store, I see the guys in the car next to ours staring at Mike.  We usually got a lot of shit for the way we dressed and looked.  So i'm figuring there's gonna be trouble.  But then I noticed that they were OGLING Mike.  I noticed that from behind, you'd swear Mike was a girl.  He's a small dude and in jeans... well... if i didn't know better, i'd have ogled him myself.  z7shysterical.gif 

So i walk up to him and put my arm around him and say to the guys... "Hey, quit staring at my baby's ass".  With that, Mike turns around and realizing what's going on, plays along perfectly.  In his deep voice and obvious male looks (from head on anyway), he yells at them... "Yeah, I'm with the big guy".  We laughed our asses off at them as they drove off embarrassed out of their minds.

You should have asked the guys if they wanted to party together laugh.gif

Yeah... um.... NO. no.gif

:wiseass:

laugh.gif

Well at least you don't get people stealing from your car as you go to pay for your fuel (always lock it!). The UK is rife with this kind of behaviour. Fortunately I haven't suffered from this kind of thing as yet.

'tis another reason to get away from this goddamn awful country that is going downhill faster than D-13.

Like I said somewhere on here before, he speaks haiku, people!

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Jan 26 2008, 06:08 AM)
Well at least you don't get people stealing from your car as you go to pay for your fuel (always lock it!). The UK is rife with this kind of behaviour. Fortunately I haven't suffered from this kind of thing as yet.

'tis another reason to get away from this goddamn awful country that is going downhill faster than D-13.

Well, DON'T come to America!

laugh.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Jan 26 2008, 08:08 AM)
Well at least you don't get people stealing from your car as you go to pay for your fuel (always lock it!).

Yeh, I've seen surveillance videos of thieves snatching purses from vehicles as people gas up on the other side of the vehicle. These thieves often select vans as targets so the customer has a harder time seeing the passenger-side door open.

That would suck.

Pags, as a moderator, I would be willing to clarify.

started this thread to mention incidents that

I have ran into at gas stations

I'm actually far from being complex in terms

of writing (English)

Archived