Do you cry?

Slacker

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't cry - botched facelift.

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Jan 8 2008, 02:27 AM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jan 7 2008, 10:56 AM)
QUOTE (SlackABob @ Jan 7 2008, 06:00 AM)
QUOTE (OriginalFan @ Jan 6 2008, 03:26 PM)
yes.gif

Sad movies, stirring music, touching words... I admit it, I'm a crybaby!  Not ashamed of it, either - some people are just more moved by life than others, I suppose, and it's all about feeling & experiencing life to the fullest!

You can't fully appreciate life's joys if you're not willing to fully experience life's grief, IMO.

So there!  biggrin.gif

Well said, OF smile.gif And I agree with ya....

I disagree. Crying isn't necessarily a gauge of how much we are moved. Just because one doesn't cry over something doesn't mean that person doesn't fully experience this or that. Obviously folks react to feelings of extreme joy, grief, satisfaction, etc. differently. Some cry a lot, sometimes, rarely, or not at all.

There's nothing wrong with crying. But to think those that cry are more connected to their feelings or experience things more fully, is not necessarily true in my opinion

Let your feeling go, JB. Let it out! fists crying.gif

You bunch of cry babies act like I'm not being me if I don't sob over spilt milk. fists crying.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jan 8 2008, 07:49 AM)
QUOTE (SlackABob @ Jan 8 2008, 02:27 AM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jan 7 2008, 10:56 AM)
QUOTE (SlackABob @ Jan 7 2008, 06:00 AM)
QUOTE (OriginalFan @ Jan 6 2008, 03:26 PM)
yes.gif

Sad movies, stirring music, touching words... I admit it, I'm a crybaby!  Not ashamed of it, either - some people are just more moved by life than others, I suppose, and it's all about feeling & experiencing life to the fullest!

You can't fully appreciate life's joys if you're not willing to fully experience life's grief, IMO.

So there!  biggrin.gif

Well said, OF smile.gif And I agree with ya....

I disagree. Crying isn't necessarily a gauge of how much we are moved. Just because one doesn't cry over something doesn't mean that person doesn't fully experience this or that. Obviously folks react to feelings of extreme joy, grief, satisfaction, etc. differently. Some cry a lot, sometimes, rarely, or not at all.

There's nothing wrong with crying. But to think those that cry are more connected to their feelings or experience things more fully, is not necessarily true in my opinion

Let your feeling go, JB. Let it out! fists crying.gif

You bunch of cry babies act like I'm not being me if I don't sob over spilt milk. fists crying.gif laugh.gif

Milk?

653.gif

I used this line in another post and I liked it so much I'm going to repeat it here:

I'm not in touch with my emotions and I like it that way.

QUOTE (LoneStar Boogie @ Jan 8 2008, 07:48 AM)
It takes a real man to admit that he cries...and a couple more real men to beat him up for it.

rofl3.gif laugh.gif

Good one.

I never thought i would be crier.

Didn't do it when I got married - that would be bad.

Didn't do it when both my children were born.

But a year ago my 4 year old son had a very minor op but had to get a general anaesthetic and I had to take him into operetaing theatre while they put him to sleep.

When they gave him the injection he started coughing and spluttering, apparently it is normal, but i thought he was having a reaction. I have to tell you no matter how big a man you think you are when you see that happen to your son your emotions do take hold of you.

I had a cry, a very small one - my wife made it better by giving me cuddle when she seen my eyes.

My boy was fine - 4 hours after having a general aneasthetic and surgery in his groin area he was bouncing on a trampoline back at home - now that is a real man. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Milton Bridge @ Jan 8 2008, 11:06 AM)
My boy was fine - 4 hours after having a general aneasthetic and surgery in his groin area he was bouncing on a trampoline back at home - now that is a real man. biggrin.gif

Wow, tough kid. Tell him I said "way to go!"

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Jan 8 2008, 03:03 AM)
I can't cry - botched facelift.

rofl3.gif

only when i see the RUSH set list every TOUR and i don't see THE CAMERA EYE 1022.gif

Archived