No more rehearsing and nursing a part,

we know every part by heart.

Overture, curtain, lights.

This is it, we'll hit the heights.

And oh what heights we'll hit...

On with the show, this is it."

---

"Road Runner, the coyote's after you.

Road Runner, if he catches you, you're through!

That coyote really is a crazy clown.

When will he learn that he never can mow him down.

Poor little road runner never bothers any one.

Running down the road is his idea of having fun!"

---

Yep, those were the days! I love Bugs, and all the other WB cartoons! It's sad that these aren't aired much anymore... classic cartoons man!

trink39.gif

I still love Bugs, but Daffy is the man. Well, the duck. yes.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/JackAubrey/looney-tunes-daffy-duck-5000804.jpg

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Dec 6 2007, 10:59 PM)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/JackAubrey/looney-tunes-daffy-duck-5000804.jpg

And they're both even better when they're together. 1 of my favorite episodes is DUCK AMUCK where Bugs is the animator and Daffy is in the cartoon BB is making

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Dec 6 2007, 10:11 AM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Dec 6 2007, 10:59 PM)
I still love Bugs, but Daffy is the man. Well, the duck.  yes.gif

And they're both even better when they're together. 1 of my favorite episodes is DUCK AMUCK where Bugs is the animator and Daffy is in the cartoon BB is making

Friggin' classic! yes.gif applaudit.gif

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Dec 6 2007, 05:06 PM)
Looney Tunes, without one iota of doubt, is one of the greatest achievements of American 20th century art. All those directors and animators created something that will never diminish.

And lets not forget some of the awesome minor characters... like Foghorn Leghorn (hysterical imo).

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Dec 7 2007, 07:27 AM)
Looney Tunes, without one iota of doubt, is one of the greatest achievements of American 20th century art.  All those directors and animators created something that will never diminish.

And lets not forget some of the awesome minor characters... like Foghorn Leghorn (hysterical imo).

Here are some of my favorite minor characters:

- the Mr.Hyde version of Tweety bird

- the Abominable Snowman

- the Witch in the Hansel & Gretel episode

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Dec 7 2007, 10:24 AM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Dec 7 2007, 07:27 AM)
Looney Tunes, without one iota of doubt, is one of the greatest achievements of American 20th century art.  All those directors and animators created something that will never diminish.

Here are some of my favorite minor characters:

- the Mr.Hyde version of Tweety bird

- the Abominable Snowman

- the Witch in the Hansel & Gretel episode

applaudit.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Dec 6 2007, 08:59 AM)

Daffy is actually, overall, my favorite character. I dunno if its cause I relate to him the most or what... but hes just great.

At work, if Im in a jam, Ill often say, "woo hoo, hoo, woohoo..." in a worried tone, like the time he was jumping up and down with the daffy decoys and elmer fudd was blasting them all away with his shotgun...

rofl3.gif

Another favorite minor character of mine was Merlin. Or, how about the Gremlin?

I'm a huge Bugs fan. I'm always walking around the office dropping obscure Bugs Bunny lines. Every so often, someone recognizes the line. Unfortunately, it's not all that often. Bugs seems to be fading away into obscurity these days. It's a shame that the younger generation who are fans of South Park, Family Guy, etc... don't realize that these cartoons owe their existence to cartoons like Bugs Bunny. Bugs Bunny's target audience was adults, not kids.

That stuff is absolutely classic!

I always loved Bugs and Co. but the skit where Daffy is trying to get Elmer to shoot Bugs and winds up with his beak blown into a new position (over and over) is the first time I can remember laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.