Very, disturbing childrens cartoon

Tick

QUOTE (tick @ Oct 19 2007, 03:53 PM)
CREEPY KIDS CARTOON
This is almost like being on a bad acid trip. scared.gif

From what I just read, it's from a video called "The Adventures of Mark Twain". It was never banned, that is some urban myth.

It is definitely nightmarish, but I doubt it would be banned from all of tv. Maybe some areas, but not the whole country. IMO.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Oct 19 2007, 04:09 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Oct 19 2007, 03:53 PM)
CREEPY KIDS CARTOON
This is almost like being on a bad acid trip. scared.gif

From what I just read, it's from a video called "The Adventures of Mark Twain". It was never banned, that is some urban myth.

It is definitely nightmarish, but I doubt it would be banned from all of tv. Maybe some areas, but not the whole country. IMO.

Yeah, i hear parts of Alabama still show it. yes.gif

doh.gif

It has never been banned. They show it on ICF late at night as its creepiness is not intended for children. This clip is just a part of a bigger movie. From what i'm reading it was Twain's thoughts on organized religion, specifically mormonism. I did read that it's banned by Mormons. ohmy.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Oct 19 2007, 04:35 PM)
It has never been banned. They show it on ICF late at night as its creepiness is not intended for children. This clip is just a part of a bigger movie. From what i'm reading it was Twain's thoughts on organized religion, specifically mormonism. I did read that it's banned by Mormons. ohmy.gif

What movie? What does it have to do with mormonism?

Has anyone seen "Wondershowzen"? It's another show that masquerades as a kids show but really it is very warped. If you're into twisted humor it is very good actually. Viewer discretion is advised.

The animal dance! http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZcCEy8WOh18

Chicken dinner factory tour! http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2006/ch...n-dinner-p1.php

QUOTE (workingcinderellaman @ Oct 23 2007, 12:52 PM)
It has never been banned.  They show it on ICF late at night as its creepiness is not intended for children.  This clip is just a part of a bigger movie.  From what i'm reading it was Twain's thoughts on organized religion, specifically mormonism.  I did read that it's banned by Mormons.  ohmy.gif

If you read the comments and follow some of the other links associated with this clip, there's a statement about it having to do with Mormonism, and there's another clip just like this (same one, posted by someone else), that says it was banned by the Mormon church.

I have no idea of the validity of any of the remarks, but as I said, it was what I read over there.

QUOTE (workingcinderellaman @ Oct 23 2007, 05:52 PM)
It has never been banned.  They show it on ICF late at night as its creepiness is not intended for children.  This clip is just a part of a bigger movie.  From what i'm reading it was Twain's thoughts on organized religion, specifically mormonism.  I did read that it's banned by Mormons.  ohmy.gif

Mark Twain

QUOTE (Fridge @ Oct 25 2007, 08:33 AM)
Pretty good, but neither creepy or disturbing....

Well, your not 8 years old are you ?

QUOTE (tick @ Oct 25 2007, 01:52 PM)

They watch all sorts at well before 8 nowadays. What is in this video, my ex's kids would have laughed at at 7 never mind 8.

Not that I agree with it mind, I'm just stating the way of the World now.

Like I stated in a previous post, its no worse than whats shown on Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings.

Edited by rickyrob

QUOTE (tick @ Oct 25 2007, 01:52 PM)

Physically no, mentally maybe wink.gif

Seiously though, even at 8 I certainly wouldn't have found it disturbing, though I would have enjoyed it.