Hey Guys! It's Johhny Blazes BIRTHDAY!

ladirushfan80

Happy birthday to you Mr. Blaze!! You're a great guy, and I hope you're celebrating as I type this trink39.gif trink39.gif 1287.gif common001.gif cheer.gif bncegrn.gif bekloppt.gif wink.gif

laugh.gif Hah I see you are up and about after last night's festivities. I hope that you partied hard and that the head is okay mate. trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Thanks to everyone for all the good words, images, and even music (by Barn)! Reading these things make me smile smile.gif

My birthday bash was a great one as I expected. I had a lot of laughs, made out like a bandit in the gift department, was led by some cheerleader and did some dance routine in the street (didn't know this girl was and didn't know why she even was there), and had a massage given by 3 women simultaneously in the bar where the party was (I need photographic evidence of this!!!!). So yeah, fun fun fun yes.gif trink38.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Aug 27 2007, 12:44 AM)
Hey bro.  Hope you had a great one.  I know how you party, so i'm sure your BDay just ROCKED!!!  yes.gif 

trink39.gif  My Friend.

Thanks big guy. By some miracle I didn't have a hangover (considering the 10,000 drinks and shots I had) when I woke up in the middle of the afternoon. So when you and Ceej leave Detroit why don't you head out here instead of going back Penn? It's only a 13 hour flight not to mention the 12 hours you lose due to the time difference biggrin.gif

Thanks again ladi hug2.gif , GG, YBT, D Rock, duck-san (loved the Kwai Chang), Lakeside Maiden, Batman, Mort, neil #2, Tortoise & Hare, LerxstFerret, Rush!, tangdog, blondie, owlswing, atickhum.gif , sundoggie, ds, Mrs. Huck, barney, skyswing, chaotica, Arleen cool10.gif , Jack, pt2112, WC, rickyrob, condemned2bfree, Daylin wub.gif , CC, Trance, Ceej, and Digi

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Aug 26 2007, 01:41 AM)
Thanks to everyone for all the good words, images, and even music (by Barn)! Reading these things make me smile smile.gif

My birthday bash was a great one as I expected. I had a lot of laughs, made out like a bandit in the gift department, was led by some cheerleader and did some dance routine in the street (didn't know this girl was and didn't know why she even was there), and had a massage given by 3 women simultaneously in the bar where the party was (I need photographic evidence of this!!!!). So yeah, fun fun fun yes.gif trink38.gif 1022.gif

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Sounds like you had a great birthday, Mr. Blaze. Sorry I'm late in wishing you a happy birthday. Best wishes to you!!!!!! trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Hey Johnny sorry I missed this thread. Hope your birthday weekend was awesome!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif DUDE Blazer? I totally missed your birthday! I was gone for the weekend and just popped on and saw this. Kick Ass! Happy Freakin Birthday! 653.gif cheer.gif

Can't wait to meet you in Toronto bekloppt.gif

Archived