Do You Smoke?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Smoke?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nasty death inducing habit. Sure glad I never became a slave. Saved a pile of $$ too.

Good luck to all who want to quit.

I used to be on about 40 marlboro a day, but I gave up back in approx '92.

Seeing as how smoking is banned in all public places in Scotland now anyway, it would probably be more trouble than it was worth....

Pall Mall Full Flavor 100's, app. 2 packs a day. I NEED to stop but I don't WANT to stop. With my thyroid disease it makes my eyes even worse but I enjoy smoking and have no desire to stop. I make it worse, I quite and start and quit and start.

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jun 17 2007, 01:28 AM)
QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Jun 16 2007, 10:06 PM)
Indeeeeeeeed I do.

Newports, marlboro smooths.... and the occasional 27.

what is 27?

It's one of two good marlboro cigarettes... Smooths are their good menthols, 27's are their good regulars.

Lights, mediums, reds, and marlboro menthols all taste like shit... in my opinion.

Yes, I started in May 1983... about the time "Return of the Jedi" was released.

I once quit for three years, and quit another time for 9 months. But I still do it today.

I smoked on and off back in junior high school (light yrs. ago tongue.gif ) because it was "cool", but quickly gave it up when I could barely make it through basketball practice. I'm glad I don't have this habit.

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 17 2007, 11:50 AM)
I do smoke but I find it is good for my nerves ( excuse I know ) but it works for me

It's good for my nerves, too. I get freakishly depressed everytime I try to quit. And smoking is a great "stress reliever" at home - when the kids are driving me batty, I retreat to the porch for a cigarette break.

Another thing: I find I read less when I'm quitting. I love reading and smoking at the same time.

Archived