• Before the Show
    • During the Show
    • After the Show
    • The Whole Night
    • Smokin' bud is bad

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ May 11 2007, 08:26 PM)
None of you work at companies that do random drug screenings?

Where I work you wouldn't want to!!! Drug screening is only when getting hired, after that you walk around in a daze... 100+ degree heat and more... Beer is good there... martini_shaken.gif

I smoke weed regularly already, why should a concert be any different? I remember them all. Probably better than you. tongue.gif

QUOTE (CygnusX-1Bk2 @ Jun 12 2007, 02:06 PM)
I smoke weed regularly already, why should a concert be any different? I remember them all. Probably better than you. tongue.gif

^high five^

Five shows this tour I'll likely smoke for two of them. If I don't remember much of the tour I got way worse problems that smoking weed!

cool10.gif

Nice to meet you by the way Cygnus - I'm pretty new here haven't really seen you online yet.

Either that or I was baked and can't remember!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Huckleberry Finn @ May 12 2007, 04:36 AM)
Last time I smoked was 1992. I stopped because it`s much overrated and stupid habit and All the drugs are somehow linked to the organized criminality around the world. And those people are not "nice old hippies" at all..

Man am I sick of that conservative bullcrap we always get fed.

Many drugs are controlled by OC. Not all. You have to make choices.

I choose to buy 'fair trade' coffee beans because I'd rather support independent farmers than corrupt, brutal, child-laboring coffee emperors.

I choose to smoke weed grown by a buddy of mine in "a country place, that no-one knows about."

I don't smoke it often, nor have I ever smoked enough to pass out or not remember the details of a Rush concert, or whatever event. I don't drive while buzzing. I don't let it interfere with my life. If anything, I find the weed enhances my experiences.

By contrast I know a lot of people who have let alcohol ruin their lives and the lives of others. I'm not saying one drug is better than the other, but the one that's legal is a lot harder on you than the one that's illegal, and I've never seen someone high on weed start a fight.

Anyway, like I said it's about choices. I respect people who choose not to smoke and I also completely understand how people would be offended by those toking up around them at a show.

Sorry I only just saw this thread;

At Sheffield me and my friend smoked before the show outside the pub while we were talking to some older guys from Manchester and then walking back out of the arena after the show. That's when we ended up walking alongside the equipment trucks and Neil's bike. cool.gif

I wouldn't be able to live with the crystal clear sensory input from the experiences of my life.

I would not know how to exist without first filtering my experiences through an altered mind.

I wouldn't want to remember things as they actually happened, I prefer to warp my reality and remember it that way.

Things would not be as enjoyable if I had to interact with the universe with an undistorted perspective.

QUOTE (Spindrift @ Jan 27 2008, 07:50 AM)
I wouldn't be able to live with the crystal clear sensory input from the experiences of my life.

I would not know how to exist without first filtering my experiences through an altered mind.

I wouldn't want to remember things as they actually happened, I prefer to warp my reality and remember it that way.

Things would not be as enjoyable if I had to interact with the universe with an undistorted perspective.

sounds like a "no" to me!

QUOTE (BestIKenster @ Jan 27 2008, 02:00 PM)
QUOTE (Spindrift @ Jan 27 2008, 07:50 AM)

sounds like a "no" to me!

eh.gif

QUOTE (Spindrift @ Jan 27 2008, 10:50 AM)

wtf.gif

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Jan 27 2008, 02:25 PM)

wtf.gif

it was clear to me yes.gif

We are talking about toking reefer not dropping acid eyesre4.gif

QUOTE (Spindrift @ Jan 27 2008, 03:50 PM)

I'm so sorry you think that way.

QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Jan 27 2008, 04:25 PM)

oh come on, mr!

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jan 27 2008, 11:59 PM)
QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Jan 27 2008, 04:25 PM)

oh come on, mr!

Eh?

Archived