favorite Rush concert t-shirt

claunchorlando

My current favorite is the Einstein shirt from R30, my all time favorite is from the roll the bones tour still in my closet, barely anything left of it but i refuse to throw it away!!! 2.gif

My favorite so far is the tie-dyed R30 starman shirt. I have a black babydoll "classic" 2.gif tee that I love also, but it's not a "concert" shirt.

I had a very old ('79) Starman t-shirt from the Hemispheres tour, which I loved. It started red, but quickly became a shade of pink, but I didn't care.

Also on that tour I got a badge which was 'the Brain' off the cover, and I still have it somewhere, but where?

I had a grey Permanent Waves tour t-shirt, which was canny and a good fit.

The one that provoked the most comments was the Signals 't', with the dalmation sniffing the hydrant. The usual comment was, "Why do you a dog about to piss on a t-shirt?" My youthful answer wasn't very witty - 'F**k off!'

Sadly my black t-shirt from the Power Windows tour (with dates and retro TV on the back) has long since faded and gone.

So now I just have a cool Signals New World Tour jersey from the Backstage club. Looks just like the classic one!

I still have my Power Windows shirt someplace (the aforementioned black one).

My favorite tour shirt was actually a sweatshirt from the Hold Your Fire tour. It's white with RUSH written in huge letters in a vertical format.

My other fave is from VT. It's a black hooded sweatshirt with "The Moon" tarot on the back.

My favorite is from the Counter Parts tour from 1994. smile.gif

It is well...it's very old and very well worn. Just had it on the other night. I wear it often but it always seemed the most comfortable as my "prego shirt". It was at the hospital with me each time I had my children. Forget the hospital gown I had on that shirt.

It was also worn at the R30 tour and you can count on it being seen on my back this tour too! biggrin.gif

My oldest really wants it but...no other shirt can ever take it's place. heart.gif she'll have to get one of her own. laugh.gif

QUOTE (owlswing @ Apr 4 2007, 04:14 PM)

It is well...it's very old and very well worn. Just had it on the other night. I wear it often but it always seemed the most comfortable as my "prego shirt". It was at the hospital with me each time I had my children. Forget the hospital gown I had on that shirt.

It was also worn at the R30 tour and you can count on it being seen on my back this tour too! biggrin.gif

My oldest really wants it but...no other shirt can ever take it's place. heart.gif she'll have to get one of her own. laugh.gif

Owlswing,

Which shirt was that?

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Apr 4 2007, 04:18 PM)
QUOTE (owlswing @ Apr 4 2007, 04:14 PM)

Owlswing,

Which shirt was that?

I'll have to find a picture...the only one I have seen recently can not be posted as I just had my youngest...Not a good look for anyone. (No ideas Pags)

but the best way to explain it...on the front it has a picture of the boys in tuxs..holding metals at a dinner table...under the picture you have hands in "Rock" "scissors" "paper" with a bolt and nut between each picture. On the back you have a nine box square with various images...the hands go diagonal from upper left to lower right "scissors" "paper" "Rock"

I saw a Caress of Steel shirt in a store window and it was beautiful. I walked inside and checked the Rush shirts and it wasn't among them. I asked the guy at the counter to bring it in from the front, and he refused. angry.gif

QUOTE (Finbar @ Apr 4 2007, 11:05 PM)
I saw a Caress of Steel shirt in a store window and it was beautiful. I walked inside and checked the Rush shirts and it wasn't among them. I asked the guy at the counter to bring it in from the front, and he refused. angry.gif

Wow...sounds like a very business savvy individual.

Grace Under Pressure. "Baseball" shirt, with black 3/4 sleeves, album cover on front, tour dates on back.

I loved that shirt; it was the first thing out of the wash that I wore. It was eventually ripped from my back during a water fight turned violent. Alas!

I would've loved to have the tie-dye Feedback shirt from last tour. I figured I'd buy it from the Backstage Club at a later date, but when I went there, they no longer had them. sad.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Apr 4 2007, 01:41 PM)
My favorite so far is the tie-dyed R30 starman shirt. 

I bought one of the tye-died shirts too - it's one of my favorite summer shirts.

cool.gif

Edited by workingman

QUOTE (workingman @ Apr 5 2007, 07:08 AM)

I bought one of the tye-died shirts too - it's one of my favorite summer shirts.

cool.gif

Wish I had one. Wish they still sold them at the Backstage Club. sad.gif

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Apr 5 2007, 07:16 AM)
QUOTE (workingman @ Apr 5 2007, 07:08 AM)

cool.gif

Wish I had one. Wish they still sold them at the Backstage Club. sad.gif

yea i have the tie die, the dragon and the einstien shirt from r30 they're all cool, wish backstage club sold the tie die also as i have been wearing it out a bit! oh well new concert this year and more t-shirts!!! 2.gif

It's hard to pick one; I really liked the Grace Under Pressure black no sleeve shirt with the p/g in red on the front that GLOWED in the DARK!

The black Signals tshirt was another favorite, but my all time fav is the Moving Pictures shirt from my very first concert. I left it home when I went off to college, and came home to find that my mother had "cleaned" while I was gone. RIP, MP shirt.

QUOTE (Finbar @ Apr 4 2007, 11:05 PM)

To me, the Caress Of Steel shirt is the Holy Grail of all t-shirts. I had been searching for years on the 'net to try to find one. Then, finally the Rush Backstage Club offered them. I was one happy camper.

I'm not sure which my favorite shirt that I actually got a show is. I do like my red Hold Your Fire (which doesn't fit anymore). I didn't get a shirt the last couple of tours.

QUOTE (Maraca @ Apr 4 2007, 02:01 PM)
So now I just have a cool Signals New World Tour jersey from the Backstage club. Looks just like the classic one!

Got mine their too, because I got my original one when I was in Jr. High, and I was about 100 lbs. lighter.

I wish I knew where my Roll the Bones shirt went? That was a cool one too.

R30 black baseball sweater. I only wear it on special occasions and it only gets washed by hand in the sink. My sis & bro-in-law gave me a nice Hemispheres t for xmas. That one is pretty nice too. I had a generic Rush t-shirt from grade 7 for many years, but it finally wore out and I lost track of it.