THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

daveyt

OMG The Giants beat what suppose to be the undeafeated PATRIOTS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dolphins are still 17-0. Eat your heart PATRIOTS.

QUOTE (daveyt @ Feb 4 2008, 04:17 PM)
so i suppose the chicago bulls leaving the floor when the game/their dynasty was over wasn't cool either? please. go belichick.

Davey, I think that was the Pistons leaving the floor after the Bulls ended their dynasty.

QUOTE (anagramking @ Feb 4 2008, 06:35 PM)
so i suppose the chicago bulls leaving the floor when the game/their dynasty was over wasn't cool either? please. go belichick.

Davey, I think that was the Pistons leaving the floor after the Bulls ended their dynasty.

i just remembered & thanks yes.gif maybe coach has that same arrogance yes.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Feb 4 2008, 09:13 PM)
QUOTE (anagramking @ Feb 4 2008, 06:35 PM)

i just remembered & thanks yes.gif maybe coach has that same arrogance yes.gif

With the notable exception of Joe Dumars, that Piston team was as classless a team as I've ever seen in the NBA.

QUOTE (tick @ Feb 4 2008, 10:20 AM)
QUOTE (Weakly Criminal @ Feb 3 2008, 11:49 PM)
QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Feb 3 2008, 09:36 PM)
QUOTE (Huck @ Feb 3 2008, 10:35 PM)
QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Feb 4 2008, 03:33 AM)
Belifuck needs to answer for not congratulating the opponent.

Terrible act of sportsmanship

I didn't see that but if it's true.. goodpost.gif

He ran into the tunnel before the time ran out.

Nope, Bellicheat was in the middle of the field with everyone else shaking Coughlin's hand just before the idiot zebras put a second back on the clock. Can't blame him for not doing it again. I did enjoy the added agony with the extra second though. bd.gif

He did not owe Coughlin another handshake but he did owe the Giants team the courtesy of keeping his ass on the sideline while Manning took the last snap. There really is no good excuse for Belichick leaving the field.

yes.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Feb 4 2008, 11:06 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Feb 4 2008, 10:20 AM)
QUOTE (Weakly Criminal @ Feb 3 2008, 11:49 PM)
QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Feb 3 2008, 09:36 PM)
QUOTE (Huck @ Feb 3 2008, 10:35 PM)
QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Feb 4 2008, 03:33 AM)
Belifuck needs to answer for not congratulating the opponent.

Terrible act of sportsmanship

I didn't see that but if it's true.. goodpost.gif

He ran into the tunnel before the time ran out.

Nope, Bellicheat was in the middle of the field with everyone else shaking Coughlin's hand just before the idiot zebras put a second back on the clock. Can't blame him for not doing it again. I did enjoy the added agony with the extra second though. bd.gif

He did not owe Coughlin another handshake but he did owe the Giants team the courtesy of keeping his ass on the sideline while Manning took the last snap. There really is no good excuse for Belichick leaving the field.

yes.gif

My bad. He's still a douche.

New York teams, always arrogant. As much as it's a cool city to visit, its teams and their fans (save the Mets) are like a pack of rabid dogs. The Jets rat on the Pats for spying and the Giants got a lucky break. if I saw someone win, I'd kick their asses and don't care if I went to jail.

Mets were destined to win 1986 and I admit it. It was McNamara's fault. Wished they kicked the Yankees' asses in 2000.

The Yankees were the 20th Century Baseball team. Since the official start of the 21st Century which was 2001, the Yanks became the 21st Century Choke Artists.

The Jets, I mean Jetsons, haven't won squat since 1970 someodd.

The Giants were lucky that they won. I say the Pats were SCREWED.

The Knicks no one cares.

The Buffalo Bills, who gives a rat's ass

The Rangers are the laughing stock of hockey

Wow the Browns stuffed the Pats today, really f*cked them up, all over the field ohmy.gif

And no love lost between Belicheat and Mangini either...

The Browns thumped the SAINTS the other week too, maybe the Browns can upset the AFC North and put a scare into the Ravens and the stealers...?

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

cool10.gif

QUOTE (tkdryan @ Nov 7 2010, 05:52 PM)
I wonder if the Browns are on there way up?

They stomped NE today

Everyone knows that Belichick can't win in Cleveland smile.gif

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Nov 7 2010, 05:57 PM)
QUOTE (tkdryan @ Nov 7 2010, 05:52 PM)
I wonder if the Browns are on there way up? 

They stomped NE today

Everyone knows that Belichick can't win in Cleveland smile.gif

Yeah but the Pats got TROUNCED! Pulverised, destroyed, ravaged, abused, carved up, devoured and regurgitated! Then devoured again and shat out of the Brown's Brown eye in a sticky pool of smelly New England goo. I mean really busted up and smacked around, bloody butt-raped in every area of the field. This was no close 17-16 anyone can win the game, type of usual defeat in Cleveland. This was murder!

ohmy.gif

What the hell is going on here??

Starting to enjoy Pro football again!! smile.gif

McCoy is playing like a seasoned veteran has swagger and confidence.(QB of the future IS the QB for the here and now!!)

And Peyton Hillis is a friggin BEAST!!.... Thanks Denver great deal hows Quinn treating ya?

Here we go Brownies Here we go!!! 1022.gif http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b216/spirit3trails/brownie-elf.gif

QUOTE (g under p @ Nov 7 2010, 07:33 PM)
Great game by the Browns, I hope they can do it again next week against the lucky J-E-T-S.

Jets ain't just lucky this year. I think I'm going go ahead and pick them for AFC champs.

QUOTE (Inthend @ Nov 7 2010, 08:01 PM)
QUOTE (g under p @ Nov 7 2010, 07:33 PM)
Great game by the Browns, I hope they can do it again next week against the lucky J-E-T-S.

Jets ain't just lucky this year. I think I'm going go ahead and pick them for AFC champs.

Jets were lucky as all get out today...if the Lions would have run the ball on third down on their last possession, no way the Sanchize could have moved the ball into FG range in a minute fifteen.

Then again, it's the Lions...they probably would have screwed it up somehow.

QUOTE (Presto_a RUSH fan_06-08-90 @ Nov 7 2010, 10:14 PM)
Sorry for that thumping today Patriot fans wink.gif

It's ok they sternly took care of the Steelers in Pittsburgh...so it's ALL good. Let's see who's next yes the Colts and I'm confident they can win that game also.

QUOTE (g under p @ Nov 26 2010, 08:56 AM)
Get some rest and heal those bodies for the few games left on the schedule. Good turkey day win on to the next one.

Jets vs Patriots...

Not sure who I want to win...it's kind of like living in 1941 and trying to decide between Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia.

Without the hundreds of millions of victims and excrable world view to be sure.

Edited by laughedatbytime