mortkort

The Simpsons  

33 members have voted

1. 1. The Simpsons

• The best show ever!
    • It's one of my favorites shows
    • It's a very good show
    • It's OK

I opted for 'It's OK' because the show used to be a lot funnier than it is now. But I keep watching in hopes that they'll bring back the funny.

I still watch the Simpsons, my kids watch it. I've been watching for like 17 years. Sure wish they'd finally let Maggie walk. Mort there is a Simpsons movie coming to the theaters. Next time I see the preview I will let you know when it comes out.

Edited by nobodys hero

I used to be a big fan of the Simpsons, but between them not having made a really funny episode in a while (like 6 years) and me not finding the old episodes as funny as I once did, I just don't really care for the series that much anymore. I can take it or leave it, and so I voted that "it's ok"

Still look forward to Simpsons on sunday night, but Family Guy is #1 and starting warm up to American Dad.. (It's gradually getting funnier)

btw what happened to Mr.Burns bitch Waylon Smithers? Did they kill him off like Ned Flanders wife.. confused13.gif unsure.gif smile.gif

Edited by softfilter

It's a funny show. It was much funnier in it's earlier days. I only see it now if the kids have it on.

They like to play PS2 games with the Simpson instead of watch the show. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 28 2007, 07:50 AM)
I opted for 'It's OK' because the show used to be a lot funnier than it is now. But I keep watching in hopes that they'll bring back the funny.

It's still one of my favorite shows ever, but I completely agree that it needs some serious work.

The last two seasons have been average, but the three before that were great...it seems like they have a stretch of a few amazing seasons followed by a few mediocre ones, and that's how they've been all along.

I hope the movie is respectable.

QUOTE (Stickman @ Jan 30 2007, 10:13 PM)
Best show ever!

so true! goodpost.gif can't wait for the movie! i hope its diffrent than the family guy movie though, that was just like a long episode

The last few season have had more dull shows then ever before but when your on as long as this show is i am sure it's tough to keep coming up with material.

I hope the movie is good.

Big Simpson's fan. Family Guy too. I even watch King Of The Hill from time to time. And of course Southpark is another fav.