Dear Blank

Dweezil

Dear (best friend's boyfriend),

You are a tw**. Don't f*ck up again or I will make sure that you need a hospital.

Sincerely, Rhosyn.

Edited by Rhosyn Helena

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Future In-Laws, specifically MIL and BIL (brother in law),

It's a DAMN good thing I love my fiance so much as you two bring me very close to reconsidering entering your family.

@MIL: Thanks for showing zero interest and much disdain at the fact that we're spending a bit of cash that we've been working our asses to save to have a nice wedding (which is a party for out GUESTS) and nice house to live in. Stop acting as though we are preventing others from doing the same, mainly yourself and your family.

@BIL: Seriously, get some f*cking anger management lessons. I'm sick of your immature tantrums. And while you're at it, start treating your girlfriend better. Verbal abuse is just as bad as physical, and who knows if you're doing that as well. While I feel for her, at least I got the good brother in the bunch, you waste of life.

Sincerely,

Bride who does NOT want drama and frankly wants this whole shindig to be done with.

Dear Time Warner Cable Level Three Tech Support Staff

Thank you for hanging in with me while I accused TWC of withholding service til my bill was paid in full. Little did I know that some piece of shit anti virus program named Notron would throw up a firewall just because I did live updates alll while I was not having internet or email. Imagine..it shows me i'm online, get Nortron live virus updates, scans what have you...and no internet or email FOR TEN f***ing DAYS!! You guys are the best, with every ticket and reference number I got closer to solving the insolvable...until 1 AM Sat (The following takes place between 1AM and 2AM ) when I say f**k IT and uninstall Notron! So thank you Steve Alex and Alex (female) Richard Chavonne Dorothy and Richard. Even though you're not from around these parts...you're family now

Love

Bob the keyboard banger with a HELLUVA lot less frustration!

QUOTE (rushlady23 @ May 15 2010, 01:43 AM)
Dear BeOhBe Bob,

Welcome back!

Rushlady23 biggrin.gif

Dear Rushlady23

aww thank you *lil hug*

Bob

Dear arrogant, self-absorbed, spoiled a**hole:

You never spend your time or money on me. So I will do likewise. It works both ways. It's not a one-way street.

Life is like a baseball game. And you can't go through life with 2 catcher's mitts. Sooner or later, you have to throw something back. If you don't, then it's game over.

Signed,

Someone who doesn't give a s*** about you anymore.

Dear Natwest Bank

Please stop increasing my Credit Card spending limit with asking me first!

£21,500 is quite ridiculous and just underlines your reckless disregard for financial accountability that kicked you guys in the balls so hard last year!

So kindly quit bugging me.

Yours sincerely

Sonny

Dear long time friend,

Happy 50th birthday.

I heard your party was a blast.

Since I wasn't invited to it, I assume that I won't be invited

to your wedding either.

Have a nice life!

Dear summer and hot weather,

You both suck a hundred kinds of ass. Hurry up and get done with this year, ok?

Signed,

Mara

Dear Little old lady in the choir who sits by me,

You moved the guitarist,

her music stand,

me,

and the microphone stand so that you could see the director. dazed025.gif

Perhaps next time you could just move your chair up about half a foot.

Thanks.

From the person who couldn't be heard because she was 3 feet from the microphone.

Dear Mr. Mara,

PLEASE go find something to do. Your negativity tonight is driving me batshit nuts.

QUOTE (umoveme @ Apr 21 2010, 03:16 PM)
Dear weather,

I appreciate the rain and all, but Sunday it was 76 degrees and yesterday we got an inch of snow. I painted my nails this weekend and they looked really cute in my sandals, but I wore my rainboots and now they looklikeshit. Maybe we can stick with a season. Spring, maybe?

thanks,

Ugly
Littletoes

laugh.gif ^^^^^

this made me laugh out loud!

Dear Ugly Littletoes

While it's wonderful to show how pretty your toes look - try to see the bright side of it and enjoy the fact that you're toes look fantastic - even inside your Wellingtons!

My Ugly Littletoes have nails so small, they look ridiculous painted - so I just don't do it. sad.gif

Regards,

Sunny

PS, you're in Cali, the sun will come out soon - and likely stay out until the grass and hills are all brown. b_sigh.gif I miss Cali....

th1245.gif

Dear Autism:

f**k YOU.

You have ruined my little boy's life, made everyone else in the family miserable, and made me dread summer with a white hot passion. Damn you to hell.

~Michelle, who is exhausted and in despair

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 2 2010, 08:16 PM)
Dear Autism:

f**k YOU.

You have ruined my little boy's life, made everyone else in the family miserable, and made me dread summer with a white hot passion. Damn you to hell.

Dear Autism,

I second Michelle on the "f**k you" sentiment. How dare you? You were not invited to the party.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 2 2010, 08:16 PM)
Dear Autism:

f**k YOU.

hug2.gif

Dear Vodka,

It's me WIDE-ANGLE WATCHER. Thanks for the memories, bitch. But I'm done with you. I am now sleeping with Miss Sensibility and our love child, Health, will live a long loving life.

P.S. I f**cked your sister, Tequila, and she gave me a case of the Stupids. I am done with her too.

Sincerely,

Joe Sober (for six months)

QUOTE (WIDE-ANGLE WATCHER @ Jun 2 2010, 09:56 PM)
Dear Vodka,
It's me WIDE-ANGLE WATCHER. Thanks for the memories, bitch. But I'm done with you. I am now sleeping with Miss Sensibility and our love child, Health, will live a long loving life.

P.S. I f**cked your sister, Tequila, and she gave me a case of the Stupids. I am done with her too.

Sincerely,

rofl3.gif and congrats on 6 months!

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 3 2010, 12:16 AM)
Dear Autism:

f**k YOU.

Oh dear :S

What kind of behaviour does your son have?

QUOTE (WIDE-ANGLE WATCHER @ Jun 3 2010, 12:56 AM)
Dear Vodka,

Sincerely,

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Good for you...congratulations!!!

QUOTE (onslo @ Jun 3 2010, 07:23 AM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 3 2010, 12:16 AM)
Dear Autism:

f**k YOU.

You have ruined my little boy's life, made everyone else in the family miserable, and made me dread summer with a white hot passion.  Damn you to hell.

Oh dear :S

What kind of behaviour does your son have?

He is mostly non-verbal, relies completely on school routines to keep him calm, and so when summer break comes it is very very hard. Plus there are other circumstances that make family life difficult.