Dear Blank

Dweezil

Dear Disappointment Leech,

Why do you keep on giving me such a hard time? Everytime you let me think that I am happy with something you prove me wrong by suddenly turning the tables on me, making that thing go away. Is it really just me, or am I just at a low point right now? Anyhow... I will deal with you and hopefully find a way to kick your ass. I'm smart, and I'm sure I will get by no matter what else you might have coming for me.

Your host,

Karina

Edited by udanax

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Apr 13 2010, 10:38 AM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 13 2010, 11:33 AM)
Dear Mexicans who rent the public storage units about a half-mile from my neighborhood,

I'm sure somewhere there is a market for music that sounds like a cross between polka and mariachi.  I admire your dedication - you guys do put in quite a bit of practice time.  Actually, I sort of enjoy it when I am out in my yard pulling weeds.
But sound carries.  And recently your practices have been running late.  Very late.  I'm not a mean person and so probably would NOT be the one to call the cops and complain about the noise.  I can't say same for all of my neighbors, though.

That might be the most God awful music in the world. My ex (latina btw) called it circus music. laugh.gif

the neighborhood I work in has a proliferation of fans of this type of music.

They replaced the people who grew up here and were Polish,and liked polka music.

The sound the same to me.

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Apr 13 2010, 08:04 PM)
QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Apr 13 2010, 10:38 AM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 13 2010, 11:33 AM)
Dear Mexicans who rent the public storage units about a half-mile from my neighborhood,

I'm sure somewhere there is a market for music that sounds like a cross between polka and mariachi.  I admire your dedication - you guys do put in quite a bit of practice time.  Actually, I sort of enjoy it when I am out in my yard pulling weeds.
But sound carries.  And recently your practices have been running late.  Very late.  I'm not a mean person and so probably would NOT be the one to call the cops and complain about the noise.  I can't say same for all of my neighbors, though.

That might be the most God awful music in the world. My ex (latina btw) called it circus music. laugh.gif

the neighborhood I work in has a proliferation of fans of this type of music.

They replaced the people who grew up here and were Polish,and liked polka music.

The sound the same to me.

Then (OT, I know), you guys might enjoy this:

Dear Stupid phone/network,

You couldn't resist not getting a call through to me that was highly important, could you?

My phone never f***ing rang. I DID, however, get my voicemail that I missed the important phone interview for a job. A the only damn interview that I have had since I started applying for 5/7 jobs a DAY for over a week now.

Thankyouverymuch.

You, Mr. Phone, are a total and complete piece of crap.

Signed,

Totally HAD it.

Dear bugs that have been munching on my rosebushes,

Have a peaceful death now that I've drenched every leaf in insecticide! And to any others who may be contemplating chowing down, I have more insecticide in reserve.

Signed,

Mara

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Apr 15 2010, 10:24 PM)

You couldn't resist not getting a call through to me that was highly important, could you?

My phone never f***ing rang. I DID, however, get my voicemail that I missed the important phone interview for a job. A the only damn interview that I have had since I started applying for 5/7 jobs a DAY for over a week now.

Thankyouverymuch.

Signed,

Totally HAD it.

Dear AGP -

I'm sorry that happened to you - I know the feeling, as it happened MANY times with my previous carrier.

TIme to see if you can't find someone to "jailbreak" that iPhone and get either Verizon or T-Mobile. Much better service. yes.gif

Dear Husband,

Yes, I missed you while you were gone. Glad you made it back safely and that it was a successful trip.

But I used the time constructively: I washed the house. Almost literally. Major spring cleaning - I have been quite busy. We could host a state dinner here. Not that I want to, but we could.

You were kind enough to notice and compliment me on this, right before you dumped all your dirty laundry on the kitchen floor and then made a mess out of the countertops. (I am THIS CLOSE to banning jelly in this house!) Then you flopped on the couch and took a nap.

I know you had a long drive home from Memphis, but can you at least refrain from actual attempts at making the house look like the Travelers live here?

Love,

Your really-not-anal-retentive wife

QUOTE (Handle With Kid Gloves @ Apr 18 2010, 09:01 PM)
QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Apr 17 2010, 11:56 PM)
Dear Handle With Kid Gloves:

Holy shit, another Vancouver TRFer!

Signed,
Surreyite-in-denial

I'm from Port Coquitlam laugh.gif

Cool. The only other Metro Van member I know of is *Limelight*; I guess there aren't too many big-time Rush fans around here.

Pretty crazy year for the city though, eh? cool.gif

Signed,
Surreyite-in-denial

I'm from Port Coquitlam 

Cool. The only other Metro Van member I know of is *Limelight*; I guess there aren't too many big-time Rush fans around here.

Pretty crazy year for the city though, eh?

yeah, I somehow managed to stay out of it all though, didn't go downtown once

QUOTE (Handle With Kid Gloves @ Apr 18 2010, 09:17 PM)

Signed,
Surreyite-in-denial

I'm from Port Coquitlam 

I tried to get down as much as I could, just for the experience. I've got a ton of pictures from it that I've been meaning to post, but I guess it's kinda late now. I got to watch the gold-medal hockey game from Robson Square...holy crap, it's a good thing we won; there would have been one hell of a riot if we lost laugh.gif

Edited by invisibleairwaves

QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Apr 18 2010, 09:37 PM)
QUOTE (Handle With Kid Gloves @ Apr 18 2010, 09:17 PM)

Signed,
Surreyite-in-denial

I'm from Port Coquitlam 

I tried to get down as much as I could, just for the experience. I've got a ton of pictures from it that I've been meaning to post, but I guess it's kinda late now. I got to watch the gold-medal hockey game from Robson Square...holy crap, it's a good thing we won; there would have been one hell of a riot if we lost laugh.gif

laugh.gif I'm not a very social person and I hate crowds, was better for me that I stayed home new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Dear God,

Could you please hold off on another medical crisis in this family for a while? 5 in the last 6 months is a little much, and we're not dealing too well with any of them.

Thank You.

your greatful child.

QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 17 2010, 06:11 AM)

My phone never f***ing rang.  I DID, however, get my voicemail that I missed the important phone interview for a job.  A the only damn interview that I have had since I started applying for 5/7 jobs a DAY for over a week now. 

Thankyouverymuch. 

Signed,

Totally HAD it.

Dear AGP -

I'm sorry that happened to you - I know the feeling, as it happened MANY times with my previous carrier.

TIme to see if you can't find someone to "jailbreak" that iPhone and get either Verizon or T-Mobile. Much better service. yes.gif

Dear Mara,

I didn't know 'Jailbreaking' was possible for other services. Will I still get my applications for my phone though?

Signed,

Hooked on Apps

tongue.gif

Dear beautiful weather,

I love that you decided to follow me here and so does everyone else. You rode on the coat tails of my jet as I flew in from the big city and brought summer here to the North. Your bright sunny days and clear crisp nights have coaxed Aurora into dancing accross the sky in all her glory. Buds are peaking out and the snow has disappeared.

I kinda don't wanna leave

signed,

Citygirl-Turned-Bushgirl

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Apr 21 2010, 02:00 PM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 17 2010, 06:11 AM)

My phone never f***ing rang.  I DID, however, get my voicemail that I missed the important phone interview for a job.  A the only damn interview that I have had since I started applying for 5/7 jobs a DAY for over a week now. 

Thankyouverymuch. 

Signed,

Totally HAD it.

Dear AGP -

Dear Mara,

I didn't know 'Jailbreaking' was possible for other services. Will I still get my applications for my phone though?

Signed,

Hooked on Apps

tongue.gif

Dear AGP,

My boss is a pro at jailbreaking - within minutes of getting his Droid he had it running on T-Mobile (I think). Not sure about the applications, though.

Dear weather,

I appreciate the rain and all, but Sunday it was 76 degrees and yesterday we got an inch of snow. I painted my nails this weekend and they looked really cute in my sandals, but I wore my rainboots and now they looklikeshit. Maybe we can stick with a season. Spring, maybe?

thanks,

Ugly

Littletoes

Dear Renovating Neighbor,

You tore all of the siding off the front of your house three months ago, installed the house wrap and about 9 sticks of Hardiplank before disappearing for two months. In that time we've had quite a bit of rain and you really are going to have to start all over.

You're back finally, and working on the LANDSCAPING????? Hello, your house has no facade on it. It's not good for the framing and sheathing to be constantly exposed to the elements.

Plus it's an eyesore. The landscaping can wait. Priorities, man.

Edited by Mara

QUOTE (Mara @ May 9 2010, 11:20 AM)
Dear Renovating Neighbor,

You tore all of the siding off the front of your house three months ago, installed the house wrap and about 9 sticks of Hardiplank before disappearing for two months. In that time we've had quite a bit of rain and you really are going to have to start all over.
You're back finally, and working on the LANDSCAPING????? Hello, your house has no facade on it. It's not good for the framing and sheathing to be constantly exposed to the elements.
Plus it's an eyesore. The landscaping can wait. Priorities, man.

Dear Mara,

You live in Georgia.

Billy Bob will get er done in Georgia time. z7shysterical.gif

Dear (my first BF):

I regret giving you the most precious thing I had. If I could, then I would take it back and give it to someone who really deserves it. Someone I actually love.

Dear N.Y. State Lottery

Why can't i win just Once ?

Go Fu*k yourself

Me