NPG and Chas LURVE shack

Alsgalpal

This sure is a shock. Chasartymac and NPG leaving TRF? sad.gif

If this is true, it is a loss beyond words.

Beyond words.

I'd been wondering why this place was so different lately, what was missing, why it had become decidedly more dull and dispirited. Now the answer is clear. Two of the most cheerful and colorful souls here haven't been around.

Surely something, some settlement can be worked out. Put aside your differences for the sake of the greater good. Please.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to add my 2..... NPG.... Chas.... you guys were like beacons in the dark for me, you guys' love helped me open my heart again, and as a result I found my best friend and true love here. I like to think that the 4 of us (you guys and myself and Rick) share a common bond of sorts. . . in that we all share a deep and profound love for someone over a distance. I loved coming here everyday and reading how it was possible not only for two people to love each other so much, but to do it over thousands of miles wub.gif

I have no idea the details of what happened to make you guys want to leave, and it's not my business to know really. I just wanted you guys to know that I care a lot for the both of you, and I hope to continue a line of communication with you both.

Please take care of each other, true love is so rare in this world.... hang on tight to one another smile.gif May you have all the best. . .

~Sarah

I hear their passionate music

Read the words that touch my heart

I gaze at their feverish pictures

The secrets that set them apart

2.gif

Isn't that why were all here?

QUOTE (Digital Man @ May 19 2005, 01:55 PM)
For the record: No one was banned nor is banning being discussed.

Yep, but for the record, Chas' access to the politics forum was yanked (despite the fact that he did not break any of the rules). I think that seems fair.

wacko.gif

Anywho...just around for a bit longer to gather PMs and send a few so I felt I should say thanks to (most of) you for being good friends. Lots of things to do and see in this world so that's exactly our plan. BT, you're a great pal. I know we'll make it to Texas one day. smile.gif

I'm glad, Trance, that we could inspire you. heart.gif We know that you guys will make it for the long haul as long as you love each other. True love IS possible, and we are living proof.

2.gif on!!!!!

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ May 20 2005, 01:30 PM)
Anywho...just around for a bit longer to gather PMs and send a few so I felt I should say thanks to (most of) you for being good friends.  Lots of things to do and see in this world so that's exactly our plan.  BT, you're a great pal.  I know we'll make it to Texas one day.  smile.gif

I'm glad, Trance, that we could inspire you. heart.gif  We know that you guys will make it for the long haul as long as you love each other.  True love IS possible, and we are living proof. 

2.gif on!!!!!

bekloppt.gif Hi NPG...please don't go away sad.gif

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ May 20 2005, 08:30 AM)
For the record:  No one was banned nor is banning being discussed.

Yep, but for the record, Chas' access to the politics forum was yanked (despite the fact that he did not break any of the rules). I think that seems fair.

wacko.gif

Thanks for bring this to a mod's attention NPG. This was an oversight when Chas' mod status was switched back to member. It's been adjusted.

guys, i really don't know what happened, but if you feel uncomfortable being here, then i guess it's best that you leave..but it won't ever be the same without you..i'm going to miss you two SOOOOOOOO freakin much.. sad.gif

please know that my heart goes with you wherever you two may go, and i'm still pushing for a live feed of the wedding somewhere. smile.gif

i love you guys. wub.gif please stay in touch!

You guys!!

I s**t you not. You really got my eyes sorta leaking,

The piles of emails and addresses and phone numbers are getting bigger and bigger, the things you have said in here, they all add up to the big emotional mess which I have become. I am stuck for what else to say to you all.

Thank heavens for Rush, love and friends.

http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/sad/494.gif

QUOTE (Chasartymac @ May 20 2005, 04:07 PM)
You guys!!

The piles of emails and addresses and phone numbers is just getting bigger and bigger, the things you have said in here, they all add up to the big emotional mess which I have become. I am stuck for what else to say to you all.

heart.gif

I miss you guys. (And your damned smilies mad.gif )

QUOTE (sullysue @ May 20 2005, 04:08 PM)
QUOTE (Chasartymac @ May 20 2005, 04:07 PM)
You guys!!

The piles of emails and addresses and phone numbers is just getting bigger and bigger, the things you have said in here, they all add up to the big emotional mess which I have become. I am stuck for what else to say to you all.

heart.gif

I miss you guys. (And your damned smilies mad.gif )

O, how wonderful to see Chas again! smile.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ May 20 2005, 03:46 PM)

wacko.gif

Thanks for bring this to a mod's attention NPG. This was an oversight when Chas' mod status was switched back to member. It's been adjusted.

Regarding that Pag, I have a small request. When RR made that last post I was not at my home computer when I read it. So I only scan read it. I got the point and replied, with the intention of reading it properly when I got home. (I went to see Star Wars). When I got home the mod status had gone and I now cannot read that post.

As the post was meant for NPG and I, can I ask that someone forward it to one of us, I mean, it's not like we're asking anyone to spy for us or anything, i just want to read it fully and properly as I didn't get a chance to at the time. Thanks in anticipation.

QUOTE (Chasartymac @ May 20 2005, 05:13 PM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ May 20 2005, 03:46 PM)

wacko.gif

Regarding that Pag, I have a small request. When RR made that last post I was not at my home computer when I read it. So I only scan read it. I got the point and replied, with the intention of reading it properly when I got home. (I went to see Star Wars). When I got home the mod status had gone and I now cannot read that post.

As the post was meant for NPG and I, can I ask that someone forward it to one of us, I mean, it's not like we're asking anyone to spy for us or anything, i just want to read it fully and properly as I didn't get a chance to at the time. Thanks in anticipation.

Well why not just send me a PM, silly? How did you enjoy the movie? I don't know how soon I'll be able to get to see it. I think the mod status got removed after you guys said you were leaving, so I'll see about RR's post for you. Aside from these events, I hope you guys are doing well.

hey Chas! At least you and NPG are willing to talk, even in a PM. Too bad others won't follow suit. There's no reason you should have a guilty conscience.

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ May 20 2005, 06:10 PM)
hey Chas! At least you and NPG are willing to talk, even in a PM. Too bad others won't follow suit. There's no reason you should have a guilty conscience.

We spent hours discussing this with them, and we couldn't agree on how to handle things. And it was done in private, just like this should be (just as NPG suggested in the other thread.) It was ended, and there's no reason to continue it out here. This is supposed to be over.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 20 2005, 05:22 PM)
QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ May 20 2005, 06:10 PM)

We spent hours discussing this with them, and we couldn't agree on how to handle things.

confused13.gif

laugh.gif

Archived