Sea of Tranquility - Hudson Valley Squares Yay or Nay?

treeduck

Sea of Tranquility - Hudson Valley Squares, Yay or Nay?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Sea of Tranquility - Hudson Valley Squares do you like them? Are they good for metal, hard rock and prog? Or not?

• They're square and they're shit
    • I want to join them and make 2 hour videos where we decide which Savatage album is the 7th ranked by the band
    • I have compromising pictures of Pete Pardo, soon enough I'm going to use them
    • The fat man they have is quite amusing
    • Ever since Pardo cut his mullet off he's lost his man card
    • They all try to impress the one girl they have on the show, the fat one gets quite animated
    • That channel was only any good during covid, I can't stand that stuff now
    • Pardo once tried to date TRF siren Becky Blueschica but she found out his extensive music collection was fake and he had a sock down his pants
    • Why do they want to be called squares? Did self awareness finally creep up on them?
    • I'm the real Pete Pardo and my pathetic channel is far superior to The Rush Forum! And don't diss my bulge Becky! I'm BIG, I'm big naturally! Ask my wife!

I watched a LOT of SoT during 2020.  I give Pete a lot of credit for reigniting my fandom of King Crimson and Led Zeppelin, and even getting me to think of The Rolling Stones as something other than a band that is way too over played of Classic Rock radio.

But it crushed me when his audience chose UFO's Strangers In The Night over Yessongs and Exit...Stage Left as the greatest live album of all time.  Maybe if he redid that poll now Rush - Live from YYZed would get top billing.  Or maybe not.

• Like 1

Nay.  They have some good topics.  but they largly narrow minded 80's metal nuts who shit on any pop while failing to see the metal they worship is hook laden candy with loud riffs.

Pete seems nice enough though.

Mick

I'll have to think about it. I probably know Pete Pardo better than anyone here and I have to say some of these options seem a bit petty and mean spirited (even if meant in jest). For one thing he's been married for a long time and is very busy so I doubt he has any time to waste on someone on here (no offense to Blueschica who I'm sure is very lovely in her own right). With a handful of exceptions Pete has probably done more for prog and hard rock than anyone I can think of and is one of the most dedicated and passionate music fans there is. 

Edited by New_World_Man

6 hours ago, New_World_Man said:

I'll have to think about it. I probably know Pete Pardo better than anyone here and I have to say some of these options seem a bit petty and mean spirited (even if meant in jest). For one thing he's been married for a long time and is very busy so I doubt he has any time to waste on someone on here (no offense to Blueschica who I'm sure is very lovely in her own right). With a handful of exceptions Pete has probably done more for prog and hard rock than anyone I can think of and is one of the most dedicated and passionate music fans there is. 

Pete? Is that you?

• Like 1