Albums You've Listened To Today, V.9

The Cat 3

57 minutes ago, Union 5-3992 said:

Was your marathon timed in a way to play the Åkerfeldt-Wilson trilogy of Heritage/Grace For Drowning/Storm Corrosion in a single day?

No it didn't work out like that. I think I had Storm Corrosion paired up with The Roundhouse tapes, or maybe something else. Before I started it I was thinking about how I could do it and it kind of worked out in a good way, I had to juggle a few things here and there. I'll do it again later on, this time including The Harmony Codex and a few other SW and PT things that I want to pick up. 

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, treeduck said:

No it didn't work out like that. I think I had Storm Corrosion paired up with The Roundhouse tapes, or maybe something else. Before I started it I was thinking about how I could do it and it kind of worked out in a good way, I had to juggle a few things here and there. I'll do it again later on, this time including The Harmony Codex and a few other SW and PT things that I want to pick up. 

Gonna go for all 6 Blackfield albums? Maybe sprinkle in some No-Man? Love You To Bits is pretty in line with To the Bone and The Future Bites

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Union 5-3992 said:

Gonna go for all 6 Blackfield albums? Maybe sprinkle in some No-Man? Love You To Bits is pretty in line with To the Bone and The Future Bites

Well I'll have to catch up on early PT and live albums and whatnot. Wilson's got so much stuff. I don't even want to think about Bass Communion and No Man yet.

Mastodon- Leviathan

Masterpiece. Gosh I just can't get over this bands talent. And there are few better opening numbers than Blood and Thunder 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Union 5-3992 said:

Ok I've put I've put the latest two Blackfield albums and the latest No Man album in my amazon basket. So they'll be in the next WilMastPeth Fest. :music:

Mastodon- Blood Mountain

Played last night as I went to sleep.

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 4

The Goo Goo Dolls- Superstar Carwash

The Goo Goo Dolls- A Boy Named Goo

The Goo Goo Dolls- Dizzy Up The Girl

The Goo Goo Dolls- Gutterflower 

The Goo Goo Dolls- Let Love In

• Like 1

And to celebrate getting my ticket to see Sir.Ged on his UK Conversational Tour … 

💥 Geddy Lee - My Favourite Headache 💥

(2000) 8.5/10 (score determined by his very own exceedingly stellar standards when comparing this album to his body of work with his mates)  

:geddy: 

• Like 1

:rush: - Roll the Bones - 1991 (9/10)

I MUCH prefer this album over the two releases before it ( HYF & Presto ) 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, bluefox4000 said:

Steve Lukathar (basically Toto, lol)-Bridges (10/10)

Still an album of the year for me.

Mick

👍😎

Me too Mick  … along with… 

Haken - Fauna

Extreme - Six 

• Like 1