What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

People get treated differently where I work depending on their family status. It's not fair. I think it's actually called discrimination. I have to work all the crappy shifts cuz I don't have kids. People with kids get all the good shifts & they practically get to choose their own hours. And it's a bloody office job. WTF??? Just because I'm childless... that doesn't mean I don't have a life. It sucks. It's really not fair at all.

banghead.gif

QUOTE (thing2jordan @ Aug 27 2010, 11:35 PM)
F*CKING TREKKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
waffen093.gif

Ok. I'm sorry. I know they still live in their parents' basements and they're sexually frustrated, but seriously? SERIOUSLY?!

rage.gif

Spamming votes is just about the only contest they have a chance of winning. At least they'll all die out at some point. Reproduction is challenging for most of them.

Hung out with a few friends at our school's first football game of the year. One of my friends wasn't feeling well, and got up and left without saying anything, and without her purse. After a little while, we got concerned so we started looking for her, which basically lasted until the game ended. We looked everywhere in the stadium, except for the visitors side of the stadium, even getting a girl to look for her in the women's restroom. We found her sitting up on a hill, totally zoned out. When we tried to get her to leave, she blacked out, and was out for a few minutes. I think it was due to the heat, and her drinking Coke and not eating, although she said something similar to this happened to her last school year. Nonetheless, it scared the shit out of me. I was very glad that her dad took her home, as opposed to her taking an ambulance to the hospital.

QUOTE (Incubus @ Aug 27 2010, 04:47 PM)
People get treated differently where I work depending on their family status. It's not fair. I think it's actually called discrimination. I have to work all the crappy shifts cuz I don't have kids. People with kids get all the good shifts & they practically get to choose their own hours. And it's a bloody office job. WTF??? Just because I'm childless... that doesn't mean I don't have a life. It sucks. It's really not fair at all.

banghead.gif

Unfortunately, it's called life. I remember being younger w/o kids and going through that. Then, once I had a kid, I understood perfectly what it's about and why they had to take off early one day, or week. Or, come in late, etc.

A little peice of ?? that is in my eye,wont wash out kept me up all nite and is going to make me goto the doc to get it out. Sucks!!

Oh goody. A cold. Too early to tell how severe, but it's definitely going to be of the chest variety rather than a head cold. Time to buy some Delsym.

I feel so unmotivated. I haven't gotten anything done all weekend.

Must be the crap weather. It's been raining for 3 days. Hate that.

wacko.gif beathorse.gif

WTF is with this giant zit on my forehead???

Everybody looks at it when they talk to me too.........

Muthafukka!!

WHY THE HELL are my allergies just starting to bother me now AT THE END OF AUGUST!?!?!?!

ugh.... this is some of the worst i've had in a long time... I feel like i just want to curl up in bed and slowly die

Needed to put Callie the calico cat to sleep.

16 years old. sad.gif

Mad and sad

Time keeps rollin, Man I'm gettin old.

The older I get the quicker Time Moves. angry.gif

QUOTE (ForceTen @ Aug 28 2010, 01:46 AM)
QUOTE (Incubus @ Aug 27 2010, 04:47 PM)
People get treated differently where I work depending on their family status.  It's not fair.  I think it's actually called discrimination.  I have to work all the crappy shifts cuz I don't have kids.  People with kids get all the good shifts & they practically get to choose their own hours.  And it's a bloody office job.  WTF???  Just because I'm childless... that doesn't mean I don't have a life.  It sucks. It's really not fair at all.

banghead.gif

Unfortunately, it's called life. I remember being younger w/o kids and going through that. Then, once I had a kid, I understood perfectly what it's about and why they had to take off early one day, or week. Or, come in late, etc.

goodpost.gif

QUOTE (RUSHAMILEHIGH @ Aug 31 2010, 04:09 AM)
Needed to put Callie the calico cat to sleep.
16 years old. sad.gif

Mad and sad

Time keeps rollin, Man I'm gettin old.
The older I get the quicker Time Moves. angry.gif

sad.gif

Poor kitty. Sixteen good years though...

1. I'm obviously not getting any signed Rush items back in the mail.

2. I have to get a cavity filled this morning.

Things always happen in three's. What's next? What's going to happen?

I'm actually really upset about issue #1. Issue #2 just sucks.

I'm pissed off at that employer who said "your resume looks good, when are you available for an interview" a few weeks ago who has not contacted me for an interview.

If I'm good enough to interview, then please schedule it, otherwise don't bring it up.

In this life of mine, I guess there's many things daily that pisses me off, but I've discovered that if I type them for the world to see, then everytime I went back to that thread I'd be reminded of them again instead of just taking a deep breathe, letting things go and enjoy the rest of my day no matter how bad. I lost a loved one this week, and once again it was a reminder to live every day like you wont have another.

It's amazing how well that puts life into perspective, at least for me anyways.

cheers! trink36.gif