Mark Tremonti sings Sinatra

Laurabw

Wow! I was skeptical but he's really good! It was a whole new career for Linda Ronstadt when she did that, so who knows?

I like how he has the sharp Sinatra suit as well. :)

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

Pretty good.

As a big Tremonti fan this does actually make sense since his voice does have that crooner sound to it at times.

i'm not a big fan but i loved the album "cauterize" and have always been meaning to listen to more stuff by/with him

• Like 2

Pretty good.

As a big Tremonti fan this does actually make sense since his voice does have that crooner sound to it at times.

i'm not a big fan but i loved the album "cauterize" and have always been meaning to listen to more stuff by/with him

Cauterize is a good one. A Dying Machine is my favorite solo album from him. His main band is Alter Bridge but he's just the guitar player but does some lead vocals here and there with the band's lead singer Myles Kennedy. I would check out the albums Blackbird and AB III if you're interested in that.

Of course you can also go back to Mark's other band if you dare. The much maligned Creed. I don't think anyone ever had a problem with Mark's playing. It was Scott Stapp that everyone hated.

• Like 3

Pretty good.

Cauterize is a good one. A Dying Machine is my favorite solo album from him. His main band is Alter Bridge but he's just the guitar player but does some lead vocals here and there with the band's lead singer Myles Kennedy. I would check out the albums Blackbird and AB III if you're interested in that.

Of course you can also go back to Mark's other band if you dare. The much maligned Creed. I don't think anyone ever had a problem with Mark's playing. It was Scott Stapp that everyone hated.

I could like Creed if the vocalist was different. But hey, they sold a tonne and lead to two of my favourite bands of the 21st century in AB and Tremonti, so it's not all bad!

Pretty good.

I could like Creed if the vocalist was different. But hey, they sold a tonne and lead to two of my favourite bands of the 21st century in AB and Tremonti, so it's not all bad!

Pretty good.

the problem for me is they were overexposed in the late 90's. they were EVERYWHERE. but after a deacade or 2 i revisited them.

i like them a lot. i even don't mind Scott. he's no worse then Eddie vedder......who we can thank for Scott and the nickelback's of the world.

in fact i always knew AB but avoided them......oh the Creed boys? how bout no!!!!!

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 1

Pretty good.

Pretty good.

the problem for me is they were overexposed in the late 90's. they were EVERYWHERE. but after a deacade or 2 i revisited them.

i like them a lot. i even don't mind Scott. he's no worse then Eddie vedder......who we can thank for Scott and the nickelback's of the world.

in fact i always knew AB but avoided them......oh the Creed boys? how bout no!!!!!

Mick

Maybe it's time for a revisit!

• Like 1