Hello RUSH fans

BastillePark

Not sure if there is a system here for introductions or if it is even wanted but I figured I could post this and if it is not appropriate, someone can delete it or move it. Aaanyway (think Joel McHale on "The Soup") long time RUSH fan since the later seventies. Like all of their music to some degree, but Dog Years and Virtuality would have been better as instrumentals. Enough about me, how have you been?
  • Like 1

Not sure if there is a system here for introductions or if it is even wanted but I figured I could post this and if it is not appropriate, someone can delete it or move it. Aaanyway (think Joel McHale on "The Soup") long time RUSH fan since the later seventies. Like all of their music to some degree, but Dog Years and Virtuality would have been better as instrumentals. Enough about me, how have you been?

I’m doing pretty good. I just finished the dishes.

• Like 2

Welcome BastillePark :pizza: (Because pizza is often the go-to food for forum introductions - I read it, somewhere)

Feel free to introduce yourself...and then bring up thoughts about the band. It's a lot to digest. Imagine saying hello to a crowd and an entire section of the stadium goes quiet.

I too am a fan since the late '70s. And I would not start choosing my song battles on the forums right off the mark?

Lurk around the different topics, choosing songs is like being in the pits of the Gladiators...kind of.

Or head on to the Polls. There are thousands of them.

• Like 2

Thanks for ������. That was very funny

Thank you. I am nothing if not funny (but looks aren't everything). :P

Uhm, Bastille, that post was intended for John Rogers. I was posting from my stupid phone which wouldn't quote John's post nor would it post these :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.

But I'm sure you're a funny guy just the same. ;)

• Like 1

Uhm, Bastille, that post was intended for John Rogers. I was posting from my stupid phone which wouldn't quote John's post nor would it post these :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.

I'm sorry for the misreading.

• Like 2

I'm sorry for the misreading.

No need to apologize. It's the stupid phone. Or stupid me. I'm not exactly tech savvy. But it wouldn't quote John's post for me, then it wouldn't post my post which is why it showed up twice on your thread.

Now that we have that all cleared up, :popcorn:

• Like 3

Welcome BastillePark :pizza: (Because pizza is often the go-to food for forum introductions - I read it, somewhere)

Feel free to introduce yourself...and then bring up thoughts about the band. It's a lot to digest. Imagine saying hello to a crowd and an entire section of the stadium goes quiet.

I too am a fan since the late '70s. And I would not start choosing my song battles on the forums right off the mark?

Lurk around the different topics, choosing songs is like being in the pits of the Gladiators...kind of.

Or head on to the Polls. There are thousands of them.

Thank you. I have noticed that there does seem to be a lot of polls as well as a lot of other stuff to read on what appears to be a wide variety of topics.

• Like 1

Just watch out for RUSHHEAD666 and Jamie, they're a kinky sex tag team and they launch themselves on unsuspecting newbies on here. I'm still recovering from the shock of Jamie's MOLE MAN outfit to this day!

Thanks for the heads up. Was it's this guy actor-hans-moleman-172526_large.jpg

This guy:

e3b6c7e6587615d3c25b4caa3ab31340.jpg

• Like 2

Just watch out for RUSHHEAD666 and Jamie, they're a kinky sex tag team and they launch themselves on unsuspecting newbies on here. I'm still recovering from the shock of Jamie's MOLE MAN outfit to this day!

12 posts in and this guy has already figured out how to post images on the forum. Ladies and gentlemen, we've got ourselves a new record!

• Like 4

12 posts in and this guy has already figured out how to post images on the forum. Ladies and gentlemen, we've got ourselves a new record!

You give me way too much credit and full disclosure, this isn't my first message board experience but I will say you're a friendly and international bunch of hosers, eh.

Hosers...

Unfortunately most members are not Canuckastanians, they are American.

But we accept them, as they pretty much financed our favourite band.

Hosers...

Unfortunately most members are not Canuckastanians, they are American.

But we accept them, as they pretty much financed our favourite band.

Pretty much... though I can just about throw rocks into Canada from my place. Welcome from Mt. Baker, WA.

• Like 1