Golf With Alex! (Charity auction)

blueschica

"2 players will join Alex for a great day of golf, laughs and maybe some music at one of Canada's premiere private clubs. . "

No dates are mentioned but I guess it's calling all Canadians because who knows when the border will open? What a cool thing, though!

http://news.cygnus-x1.net/2021/03/charity-auction-includes-day-of-golfing.html?fbclid=IwAR0IAtIbyYbpSLPC2uLCbP_Y-fTM7dM6MS_nFxLKuc-oMAp0ramfmQhMDIM

• Like 3

I'd like to see that ! Thanks for Posting that Blueschica !

Yeah, I couldn't help thinking of some of the people on here that golf! It would be hard to place a big bid and not know if Canada would let you visit, though. Stupid coronavirus.

• Like 1

I would LOVE to do this. But yeah, the whole uncertainty of when it would happen. But who am I kidding, some rich golfer dude in Canada will probably bid like 5000 bucks and get it.
  • Like 1

Golf,meh, a good walk spoiled. Now dinner at the lodge with the lads, I'd be down for that!

I've been to that lodge where Dinner With Rush was filmed.

It's called Saddle Peak Lodge, in the hills outside of Los Angeles. Beautiful food (I ate elk!) and a gorgeous drive out there...

• Like 4

My cousin used to play piano at a hotel where Rush would stay. He saw Ged and Alex heading thru the lobby carrying their clubs on more than one occasion.

He never got to speak to them, though. He was a fan too, even though he was a classically-trained musician.

But lots of other celebrities used to listen to him play. Billy Joel and Tori Amos and Bob Seger all watched him (separately) and chatted with him during his break. Tori gave him a huge tip.

• Like 2

I would LOVE to do this. But yeah, the whole uncertainty of when it would happen. But who am I kidding, some rich golfer dude in Canada will probably bid like 5000 bucks and get it.

It would be a great day just to ride around in the cart with Alex and watch him play! But I agree, probably out of my price range.

It would be a great day just to ride around in the cart with Alex and watch him play! But I agree, probably out of my price range.

If you ride around in the cart and watch Alex play, the day of golf will be a scenario of shenanigans similar to this Vince Gill video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGfgIQfpbWI

Edited by RushFanForever
  • Like 1