THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

12 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

1 hour ago, GabesCavesOfIce said:

BP nominated for TRFer of the century for participating in the TRF cage fight matches. Watch out for the big words and and getting trapped by concepts from an ideologically unique perspective.  Good luck to you.

BP is a great new addition to SOCN. I hope he stays, fresh voices are welcome there to quell the occasional staleness 

6 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

BP is a great new addition to SOCN. I hope he stays, fresh voices are welcome there to quell the occasional staleness 

As I shared elsewhere about BP.

BTW, you're still wrong on nearly everything but at least you're being wrong in the correct sub-forum. Where your wrongness can be challenged. I applaud your arrival to SOCN.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, BastillePark said:

MotorTrend names the Prius their Car of The Year. They've gone soft. I bet the BMW incels fan boys are livid.

12 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

And the anti-EV people are cheering

The new Prius is legit great, it deserves it 

On 11/3/2023 at 12:04 PM, BastillePark said:

God invented "civil government" so there really can't be a theocracy since God created it. Who knew? At least that's what the new speaker and his ilk believe. 

On 11/3/2023 at 12:09 PM, JohnRogers said:

Progressive Circle Jerk SOCN

8 hours ago, GabesCavesOfIce said:

BP nominated for TRFer of the century for participating in the TRF cage fight matches. Watch out for the big words and and getting trapped by concepts from an ideologically unique perspective.  Good luck to you.

One need not be "TRFer of the century" to positively contribute and interact in SOCN. Being at least somewhat open-minded and somewhat thick-skinned and having some ideas of your own is all you need. BP's been in there for only a week and he's doing just fine.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

One need not be "TRFer of the century" to positively contribute and interact in SOCN. Being at least somewhat open-minded and somewhat thick-skinned and having some ideas of your own is all you need. BP's been in there for only a week and he's doing just fine.

That's gonna change, pal. :laugh:

1 hour ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

1 hour ago, BastillePark said:

Oh?

stimpy-ban-sm.jpg

• Haha 1

i have to survive living in my parent's house for 10 more days, then i hop on the train to Little Rock!!!!

im still 3 and a half years away from my 30's, but damn my back problems are already getting bad. this is only the beginning.

29 minutes ago, jamie said:

3.9 million posts on the rush forum dot com. let's go, TOST.

I remember when 73 deleted all the old tosts and it screwed with post counts and stuff

Edited by That One Guy

14 hours ago, BastillePark said:

You're doing well. You've already had some of the veterans sling insults/attacks at you without returning in kind. The need for that kind of restraint may never go away, it's how things are.

It is fairly interesting to see near-retirement aged men acting online in a way that would get them exiled from their families if done in person, if it hasn't already

Edited by That One Guy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

You're doing well. You've already had some of the veterans sling insults/attacks at you without returning in kind. The need for that kind of restraint may never go away, it's how things are.

It is fairly interesting to see near-retirement aged men acting online in a way that would get them exiled from their families if done in person, if it hasn't already

Hey Jack, 55 is the new 35…except with money. 

• Haha 1

Damn I wanted to be excited for some of the great new EVs releasing in the next 12 months, but some rural conservatives said EVs are a fad that will die out by 2025 so I guess not. Pack it up, go home 

59 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Damn I wanted to be excited for some of the great new EVs releasing in the next 12 months, but some rural conservatives said EVs are a fad that will die out by 2025 so I guess not. Pack it up, go home 

It's for the best. The flyover heartland citizens are the backbone of this country and they are what drives (no pun intended) this country. 

• Haha 1

"let's finish setting up your pc" i have been telling you to leave me alone for 3 years.

• Like 1

I've gotten used to being scoffed/laughed at and told that I'm not disabled. Now I can shut it down with, "Yes, I am disabled. My body is not able to function the way that it used to because of my illness(es). I am not able-bodied."

I'm still getting used to people being entitled to accommodations that were made for me. The last show that i went to was ruined because this drunk guy was so entitled to my table that he hovered 3 inches behind me for the whole set lol! Bro you are in your 40's!!!!

12 hours ago, BastillePark said:

It's for the best. The flyover heartland citizens are the backbone of this country and they are what drives (no pun intended) this country. 

I'll say it again: The F-150 Lightning is going to change hearts and minds on EVs, one "Billy-Jo you've gotta check out Clem's new battery truck!!" at a time.

5 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

not gonna trick me into Windows 11

not yet

Me neither.  I don't want a 'new' UI to learn. Enough already. 

Sometimes the Autistic Girl Experience is isolating, until you find the people who get you.

• The topic was locked