THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

looks like Queers of the Stone Age have replaced "The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret" with "Sick Sick Sick" in their set for this second half of their US tour, so i'll prob be getting to see them play that one live which will be sick. I do like Lost Art a lot too though.

Still haven't listened to their newest album too much but it's pretty good, kind of mid by their standards though 

10 hours ago, Mr. Not said:

looks like Queers of the Stone Age have replaced "The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret" with "Sick Sick Sick" in their set for this second half of their US tour, so i'll prob be getting to see them play that one live which will be sick. I do like Lost Art a lot too though.

Still haven't listened to their newest album too much but it's pretty good, kind of mid by their standards though 

I initially thought the same at first, but the album has grown on me a bit. I'm a big sucker for Paper Machete, Negative Space, Emotion Sickness, and Straight Jacket Fitting

12 hours ago, Mr. Not said:

If i could go one day without hearing some story about how a flavor of the month influencer or onlyfans chick is making 400k a month for existing - that would really cheer me up

There's a college in Ireland that now has a course for influencers. I wish I was kidding.

14 minutes ago, BastillePark said:

I'd be careful to not get too far off the main roads. They don't cotton to outsiders too much.

I got carded at a bar in friggen Austin, PA, a town 25 miles from the NYS border. The bartender got confused at my license. "I haven't ever seen many of these". 

1 hour ago, Union 5-3992 said:

I got carded at a bar in friggen Austin, PA, a town 25 miles from the NYS border. The bartender got confused at my license. "I haven't ever seen many of these". 

Try Utah. You will get carded 100.00% of the time, period.

Here in America we don't have sick days separate from vacation days

I ain't roasting a vacation day on being sick

So here I am at the office

Your f***in fault for having a shitty policy, company

23 hours ago, Mr. Not said:

Going to go to Appalachia for a while to see what's up

Do not f**k with the mountain hillbillies

• Like 1

Just now, BastillePark said:

To The Bone has been played 2-3 times in my house and I didn't even buy that last dreck of an album. This latest one is much better than either of those imo.

I personally liked TFB more than TTB, but that's because the extended edition had a few songs that I thought should've made the album. 

TTB is nearly unlistenable to me. TFB is a mess for sure, but I think at least a few songs on the extended edition got it right. I can't think of any TTB song that really shined.