THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

Living vicariously through fantasies of all the places you'll hike and fish this summer

But i should start now since Spring is actually the better season to do all of this in my area. Still have to get a license first though. Oh and I still have to do file my taxes (oops)

Misgivings and dismay, nightmares of wasted days
Can't live your life this way, something needs to change
Healthy, accepting thoughts, intent on driving us
Avoidance at all costs, a painful thing to watch

It’s looking like I have an ovarian cyst, it’s harmless but every other month I go through hell! I want it out!!!!

I don’t want to have to go from doctor to doctor just to get it removed. Excruciating period pain should be a good enough reason, right? Right?

High speed rail? No thanks, I’d like to drive my $40k car that I insure and pay gas on, and remain at attention in a stressful situation so I don’t wreck it or get injured. I would like to do this for several hours and get passed by the train. It is the American way. 

Hard to call inflation a problem among the middle class when truck sales keep increasing 

That’s like complaining about finances while you’re popping a hundred dollar bottle of wine on a Tuesday 

On 4/7/2024 at 9:49 AM, JohnRogers said:

My wife and I are both considering not bathing today. 

Daily bathing isn't really necessary unless there are reasons such as hyperhydrosis or you've been working at a job that leaves odors/residue. 

• Like 1

High speed rail? No thanks, I’d like to drive my $40K GT car. Road trip, Baby! Fun car, cool tunes, your boo riding shotgun, it is the American way. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Hard to call inflation a problem among the middle class when truck sales keep increasing 

That’s like complaining about finances while you’re popping a hundred dollar bottle of wine on a Tuesday 

Show your work and only half ton and larger, no fake trucks that are cars.

1 minute ago, JohnRogers said:

High speed rail? No thanks, I’d like to drive my $40K GT car. Road trip, Baby! Fun car, cool tunes, your boo riding shotgun, it is the American way. 

"Boo"? Down the list you go. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, BastillePark said:

Daily bathing isn't really necessary unless there are reasons such as hyperhydrosis or you've been working at a job that leaves odors/residue. 

That is true. If I'm going to be out amongst my people I like to have showered, having a clean ass and not greezy hair. If I'm staying in all day and don't feel dirty I can skip a shower but yeah I shower 26 - 28 days of a month.

On 4/13/2024 at 12:27 PM, That One Guy said:

The stupidity of the average US carbuyer may be like alcohol sales in that it is relatively immune to economic strains, especially in an age of 60- and 72-month car loans.  

On 4/13/2024 at 12:39 PM, JohnRogers said:

That is true. If I'm going to be out amongst my people I like to have showered, having a clean ass and not greezy hair. If I'm staying in all day and don't feel dirty I can skip a shower but yeah I shower 26 - 28 days of a month.

One of the things I enjoy about spending time on my acreage is not worrying about things like showering.   But after five days, a shower does feel GREAT.