THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

"cities are expensive"

yeah, that's called demand

"farm fields are cheap"

yeah that's called almost nobody wants to be there

23 hours ago, That One Guy said:

I would take that deal. Doubling their pay would be cheaper for society than mass stock market manipulation and corruption. Pay them 4x what we currently do if lobbying is forbidden.

He was the senator that profited a couple million dollars right before covid started crashing the markets in 2020

1 hour ago, JohnRogers said:

dryer lint 

Heard about dryer fires due to lint buildup but never actually saw a news story about it. Saw a video of a guy recently who unhooked the vent hose and used an electric leaf blower and blew that stuff all over the yard.

3 minutes ago, BastillePark said:

served with artisanal gluten free avocado toast

I have cut a lot of gluten out of my diet

Replaced pretty much any white grain for whole grain

Cut dairy

I feel so much better on a background level it's fabulous

Once I get my cholesterol etc shit in order, I'm gonna be superman

11 hours ago, BastillePark said:

Heard about dryer fires due to lint buildup but never actually saw a news story about it. Saw a video of a guy recently who unhooked the vent hose and used an electric leaf blower and blew that stuff all over the yard.

How people don't have their houses burn down is beyond me.  This popped up in my YouTube feed a week ago

walking to work and then working sucks 

4 minutes ago, JohnRogers said:

Quiet quitting.

Do you see me getting fired? No. Reminder, quiet quitting is not a thing.

Feed me more work, work. I crush it on the daily, no sympathy when a slow day comes along.

Farting around online at this hourly rate is the good life indeed. Oh, I do need to ask my boss for an update on that overdue bonus.

• Haha 1

Literally my second day at work and I caught our new assistant manager (who got fired for stealing and then rehired) having someone control the computer in the back office remotely to go through the POS system and probably steal credit card info. He knows that I know, and I don’t feel safe going back. He was asking me what my name is and I threw like 4 different ones at him.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, jamie said:

Literally my second day at work and I caught our new assistant manager (who got fired for stealing and then rehired) having someone control the computer in the back office remotely to go through the POS system and probably steal credit card info. He knows that I know, and I don’t feel safe going back. He was asking me what my name is and I threw like 4 different ones at him.

@That One Guy you know I’m usually thinking pulling, boot straps and all that, right now I’m at a loss. Can Jamie safely tell the cops anonymously? 

I wouldn’t want to minimize someone feeling intimidated without walking in their shoes.

I'm not sure how Edward Snowden got anything down lugging around those massive balls. What a wholesome patriot, shame he had to go into exile for fighting the good fight.

1 hour ago, JohnRogers said:

@That One Guy you know I’m usually thinking pulling, boot straps and all that, right now I’m at a loss. Can Jamie safely tell the cops anonymously? 

I wouldn’t want to minimize someone feeling intimidated without walking in their shoes.

Hard to say. Credit card theft is evil. If it were me I'd report him to the big boss or the cops, but I'm a 30 year old dude

26 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Hard to say. Credit card theft is evil. If it were me I'd report him to the big boss or the cops, but I'm a 30 year old dude

Hmmm, we’re in agreement, probably boring for viewers at home. Should I say something shitty about EV? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, That One Guy said:

I’m just going to tell my GM that I don’t feel safe coming back unless he’s gone. I called the customer service center that is absolutely a call center overseas, but I hope they passed it up to the right people. I explained what happened, told them what store I work at, the manager’s name, and that there needs to be a police investigation. I am supposed to come back on Monday, hopefully something has been done by then. I’m not risking my safety for a crappy part time job. 

3 minutes ago, jamie said:

I’m just going to tell my GM that I don’t feel safe coming back unless he’s gone. I called the customer service center that is absolutely a call center overseas, but I hope they passed it up to the right people. I explained what happened, told them what store I work at, the manager’s name, and that there needs to be a police investigation. I am supposed to come back on Monday, hopefully something has been done by then. I’m not risking my safety for a crappy part time job. 

Having trouble getting full time work down there?

My sister works remotely for Discover Card and I endorse that job for anyone who generically wants to make $20+/hr with full benefits 

• Like 1