THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

I heard that when Trump found out that Epstein was a pedophile he chartered a covert seaplane and traveled to Epstein's secret island hideout to take out Epstein once and for all. When he landed, he was met with great resistance by Epstein's personal army. Some say it numbered in the thousands. Trump slaughtered all of them 1 by 1 until he was finally face to face with Epstein. Trump was about to impale him with a steam pipe but Epstein was saved last minute by Bill Clinton and Bill Gates. This is the story the media won't tell you.

I heard that when Trump found out that Epstein was a pedophile he chartered a covert seaplane and traveled to Epstein's secret island hideout to take out Epstein once and for all. When he landed, he was met with great resistance by Epstein's personal army. Some say it numbered in the thousands. Trump slaughtered all of them 1 by 1 until he was finally face to face with Epstein. Trump was about to impale him with a steam pipe but Epstein was saved last minute by Bill Clinton and Bill Gates. This is the story the media won't tell you.

Truth.

i think a couple that i rang up at work the other day was trying to scout me out as a 3rd

We finally know the identity of Q

• Like 1

Truth.

And when Trump almost had Epstein beat, he said, "Looks like you need to let off some steam"

Truth.

And when Trump almost had Epstein beat, he said, "Looks like you need to let off some steam"

Trump is badass like McBain.

• Like 1

Truth.

Trump is badass like McBain.

Up and at them

• Like 1