The 2021 MLB Season Thread! Tatis Jr. Is A Stud! A's Padres World Series! Place Your Betts! LOL!

RUSHHEAD666

In three of the first four days of this week, six of the most odious teams play (one game in the NFL, two in MLB). The good news is that in MLB, two of the teams won't be heard from again till 2022. The bad news is that two of them will darken the next round.

Because the networks were drooling at the possibility of a Tampa/Toronto series...

Tampa really needs to move. I would think they'd do much better in Charlotte, New Orleans, Nashville, San Antonio or even OK City.

In three of the first four days of this week, six of the most odious teams play (one game in the NFL, two in MLB). The good news is that in MLB, two of the teams won't be heard from again till 2022. The bad news is that two of them will darken the next round.

Because the networks were drooling at the possibility of a Tampa/Toronto series...

Tampa really needs to move. I would think they'd do much better in Charlotte, New Orleans, Nashville, San Antonio or even OK City.

They'd do better in Tampa with a different stadium. The stadium is atrocious and almost impossible to get to given the geography and infrastructure of/in St. Pete.

As far as the networks go, f**k em. From.a true baseball perspective, Tampa and Toronto are far more interesting than the two WC teams and their bloated payrolls and insufferably arrogant and entitled fanbases.

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1

Portland please. Unfortunately the local dipshits will never get it together enough to get a stadium done. If I were them, I'd go to Vegas but yeah, they have got to move.

Portland please. Unfortunately the local dipshits will never get it together enough to get a stadium done. If I were them, I'd go to Vegas but yeah, they have got to move.

Vegas would be cool but they would have to make some sort of retractable dome stadium. It's unbearable there as early as June. I went to a Diamondbacks game a few years back and it felt like I was in an airline hanger.

They'd do better in Tampa with a different stadium. The stadium is atrocious and almost impossible to get to given the geography and infrastructure of/in St. Pete.

As far as the networks go, f**k em. From.a true baseball perspective, Tampa and Toronto are far more interesting than the two WC teams and their bloated payrolls and insufferably arrogant and entitled fanbases.

We're not arrogant. We're just better than you. ������

True, at least with respect to the three things Yankee fan are most passionate about: gym, tan, and laundry.

The only upside about the Yankees winning another championship is that their fans learn another number.

And we celebrate with the best pizza in the world has ever known. Just dripping with olive oil....

Hell, I think Vlad Jr is more deserving of AL MVP than my squad's Ohtani. Networks can't stop talking about big market teams over good small market teams even when the big teams flop. All I heard from Eastern Sports Propaganda Network in 2012 was "THE SKY IS FALLING" coverage of how terrible with Red Sox were with Bobby Valentine. If they were Arizona, they wouldn't care.

Won't happen with 5 teams per division so it's gonna have to be east coast. N'awlins would be a good fit.

We're not arrogant. We're just better than you. ������

True, at least with respect to the three things Yankee fan are most passionate about: gym, tan, and laundry.

The only upside about the Yankees winning another championship is that their fans learn another number.

If they thankfully lose, I'll pull out that "dead at 27" meme of Cobain, Morrison, Hendrix etc again for those delicious Yankee fan tears.

Tuesday, Yankees @ Sox 8:08/5:08

Wednesday, Cards @ Dodgers 8:10/5:10

Early Next week: The Brewers exit the playoffs with a big thud.....(I hope they prove me wrong!).

In memorium of a non-playoff team (for now):

So.....after starting 9-24 and having to listen to endless pundits crack on how they're by far the worst team in baseball, all my Detroit Tigers did was go 68-61 the rest of the way, including winning series from some of the teams you now see in the playoffs (e.g. Tampa, White Sox).

All this in spite of losing not one...not two....but THREE starting pitchers in that stretch.

The future looks bright, Miggy is 13 hits away from 3,000, let's send him into retirement in style with a deep playoff run in 2022!

s-l400.jpg

• Like 2

If anyone plans on watching tonight, A-Rod is on the ESPN broadcast and Jason Bennetti is on the ESPN2 broadcast.

Easy choice. Unless you actually enjoy analysis like an odd run lead is better than an even run lead.

It's just a shame one of these teams has to win.

Sox > Yankees > Astros.

But all three franchises are very easy to root against.

Depends on whether you're talking about team/players, organization, or fanbase.

• Like 1

Schwarber takes Cole deep in the playoffs.

Not a billionth as cool as the last time, but we'!l take it.

• Like 1