New Taylor Swift Album tonight

zepphead

I really love the new album, I'm starting to like it as much as Folklore. It's rich, diverse and deep.

I wish non-fans would exit the chat. We know you're not fans, so bye.

Hahaha! Are you surprised I just showed up in here?

Not my cup o tea but she is talented. Zoe, my oldest daughter loves the new album.

I've always said she's the worst artist to judge by the majority of her singles.

Her last two albums are everything I love about Swift, that many didn't realise was there. Folklore and Evermore lack any pop ready radio singles of the style she's often known for, but her entire discography is full of moments that suggested she had this in her.

I'm a huge fan, but she's definitely not for everyone. I love her as much as Bruce Springsteen and Pat Benatar.

Interesting Michael.

I will take Pat over Swift and take Swift WAY before Bruce Springsteen. Jesus, he was on SNL the other night. He looked good and it was nice seeing Max back on the drums and Nils too.

But I just can't stand his shouting voice. Give me Taylor any day over him.

I really love the new album, I'm starting to like it as much as Folklore. It's rich, diverse and deep.

Not my cup o tea but she is talented. Zoe, my oldest daughter loves the new album.

I've always said she's the worst artist to judge by the majority of her singles.

Her last two albums are everything I love about Swift, that many didn't realise was there. Folklore and Evermore lack any pop ready radio singles of the style she's often known for, but her entire discography is full of moments that suggested she had this in her.

I'm a huge fan, but she's definitely not for everyone. I love her as much as Bruce Springsteen and Pat Benatar.

Interesting Michael.

I will take Pat over Swift and take Swift WAY before Bruce Springsteen. Jesus, he was on SNL the other night. He looked good and it was nice seeing Max back on the drums and Nils too.

I have singers like that. I love the music of Smashing Pumpkins but can't stand Corgans voice

Interesting Michael.

I have singers like that. I love the music of Smashing Pumpkins but can't stand Corgans voice

I think he's fine on his own material. That cover of Landslide on the other hand...

Interesting Michael.

Yeah, I would take the young good looking lady over Springsteen too lol.

• Like 1

Interesting Michael.

Yeah, I would take the young good looking lady over Springsteen too lol.

It's funny you all mention his voice, when I first got into Springsteen, I actually didn't like his vocals at all, but came back because of the E Street Band, and in particular Clarence Clemons saxophone.

Now I really like Springsteen's voice

• Like 2

I was pleasantly surprised to have 2 new albums from Taylor this year. I can't decide which one I like better. She is such a productive person and a good role model. What I've always liked most about her is that she has more class than most of her peers like Pink and Miley Cyrus. Taylor doesn't smoke or do drugs. Miley always dresses so trashy and does annoying things like sticking out her tongue. Her voice sounds like sh*t now because of all the pot and cigarettes she smoked in the past 10 years.

I was pleasantly surprised to have 2 new albums from Taylor this year. I can't decide which one I like better. She is such a productive person and a good role model. What I've always liked most about her is that she has more class than most of her peers like Pink and Miley Cyrus. Taylor doesn't smoke or do drugs. Miley always dresses so trashy and does annoying things like sticking out her tongue. Her voice sounds like sh*t now because of all the pot and cigarettes she smoked in the past 10 years.

I don't dislike Miley at all. Her new album is wonderful, same as Pink. Not sure why one woman needs to be praised at the expense of another two?