3 90s Rush Songs Part X

ST3V

Poll Fire  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• The Big Wheel
    • Cold Fire
    • The Color Of Right

Part 10 is 3 songs that the Rush community doesn't really tend to give much attention too a whole lot. These 3 can arguably, be labeled as underrated.

I always though Cold Fire was too boring for me. And it's not really memorable either. I can really ever only remember the chorus, and even then it's a faded memory. The Big Wheel is another one where I seem to struggle to remember the verses. But musically, and even lyrically, The Big Wheel is much more enjoyable than Cold Fire. But The Color Of Right is, I think, a super underrated song. Lot's of people say this one is boring while I think the opposite. The lyrics are no problem for me on here, and Alex's guitar riffs and tone is so spellbinding.

God, 90s Rush sucked.

These polls are depressing af. No vote

Edited by laughedatbytime

A bunch of more 'average' Rush songs.

None of them are bad but in terms of my preferences from less to more -

3.The Big Wheel ..... never did much for me

2. Cold Fire ... ok in a commercial sort of way

1. The Color Of Right .... i quite like it. For me it is the pick of these 3 songs and gets my vote.

• Like 1

Cold Fire easily. The Color Of Right is just alright, and The Big Wheel could stop spinning for all I care.

I've liked "Cold Fire", and "the Color of Right". From Test For Echo, "the Color of Right" is tied for my third, and fourth favorite song, but I'll pick, and choose "Cold Fire".