Poll: Do you like beer?

Texas King

Do you like beer?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like beer?

Some are good but a lot are just dishwater swill.

Have you tried this beer?

http://www.beowein.de/WebRoot/Store8/Shops/Shop538/5C0D/66CE/78D1/A7C8/B1DA/AC14/500C/86E8/53180_robinsons_trooper_beer_fl_m.png

HAHAHA!!!! HECK YES! I still have some in may garage fridge in the can!!

HELL YES I LOVE BEER!!!

Makes write very creative at night. WINK WINK!! LOL!!!!!!!

But I don't care for IPA. VOMIT!!

Give me a Blue Moon or Shock Top on tap.

Stella on tap too!

I drink light beer so I can drink more. Kidding.

I loved beer even as a little girl. As an adult, it wasn't my drink of choice, but I did enjoy on some nights a few ice-cold Heinekens.

:cheers:

That's funny Lorraine. When I was a little boy once in a "Blue Moon" lol my dad would give me a shot glass of Coors. Back in the Seventies!! I actually didn't like beer as a kid.

BEER IS DELICIOUS!!!!

• Like 1

I loved beer even as a little girl. As an adult, it wasn't my drink of choice, but I did enjoy on some nights a few ice-cold Heinekens.

That's funny Lorraine. When I was a little boy once in a "Blue Moon" lol my dad would give me a shot glass of Coors. Back in the Seventies!! I actually didn't like beer as a kid.

BEER IS DELICIOUS!!!!

Earl what's your singing voice like?

BEER IS DELICIOUS!!!!

Earl sings like a nightingale I'm sure. :yes:

• Like 3

BEER IS DELICIOUS!!!!

Or a crow!

• Like 2

BEER IS DELICIOUS!!!!

Hahaha! Some say I sing like a night owl. I'm a "HOOT!" LOL!

• Like 2

BEER IS DELICIOUS!!!!

Or a crow!

It's true Pat. I am "The Lonesome Crow."

Signed,

SCORPIONS

I sing like a crow and I sting like a scorpion!

• Like 1

http://www.beowein.de/WebRoot/Store8/Shops/Shop538/5C0D/66CE/78D1/A7C8/B1DA/AC14/500C/86E8/53180_robinsons_trooper_beer_fl_m.png

Yes unfortunately. It's god-awful. Tastes like a vase of flowers.

And acrid smoke and horses' breath. :smoke: :beathorse:
  • Like 1

BEER IS DELICIOUS!!!!

Or a crow!

Signed,

SCORPIONS

Lorraine was convinced that you have the vocals of Roger Daltrey and the moves of Mick Jagger.

• Like 2

BEER IS DELICIOUS!!!!

Hahaha! Some say I sing like a night owl. I'm a "HOOT!" LOL!

Maybe you can sing death metal Earl? :16ton:

BEER IS DELICIOUS!!!!

Or a crow!

Signed,

SCORPIONS

Lorraine was convinced that you have the vocals of Roger Daltrey and the moves of Mick Jagger.

That was very funny. Thanks for the laugh. :) I need to laugh more.

• Like 1

BEER IS DELICIOUS!!!!

Or a crow!

Signed,

SCORPIONS

Hahahahaha! I will take it! I will sing like Daltrey and possess the swagger like Mick Jagger!!! LOL

• Like 1

BEER IS DELICIOUS!!!!

Or a crow!

Signed,

SCORPIONS

Hahahahaha! I will take it! I will sing like Daltrey and possess the swagger like Mick Jagger!!! LOL

Aye!

• Like 1

BEER IS DELICIOUS!!!!

Or a crow!

Signed,

SCORPIONS

Aye!

Aye Mate!!

• Like 1

BEER IS DELICIOUS!!!!

Or a crow!

Signed,

SCORPIONS

Aye!

Aye Mate!!

I'll just slip this in here again, watch out for the keyboard solo and guitar solo:

Ew! Yeast pop.

632a93a9dd67f77735b3d7c21e7acaf6.jpg

But other booze? Yes. Especially the white (or sometimes amber) liquors.

Lol

give me a Molson Brador!!!! canadian malt liquor at its finest.

:LOL: I think both "Maudite" and "Fin de la Monde" would have something to say about this! Is "Mongoose" Canadian? That's a good one, apparently.

Enjoying a sickly vodka and cola right now. Will throw up some cotton candy later on. :P

mongoose.jpg

• Like 1

Ew! Yeast pop.

Lol

:LOL: I think both "Maudite" and "Fin de la Monde" would have something to say about this! Is "Mongoose" Canadian? That's a good one, apparently.

Enjoying a sickly vodka and cola right now. Will throw up some cotton candy later on. :P

mongoose.jpg

Fun fact: Mongoose is French for "my goose." :yes:

• Like 1

Ew! Yeast pop.

Lol

mongoose.jpg

I have had fin de la monde as the news of the pandemic broke. they sell that at trader joes and i got it as a gift. It was suprisingly good. that a belgian style which is do not like.

Brador and John Labatts Extra Stock are the old school faves i remember growing up in buffalo, ny

• Like 1

i love it. i didnt think i would like it until i had it for the first time at 19.

Very hard to find.

Funny you say that, I saw it in a Beverage Barn just yesterday and was shocked!