Quick Hit 2020 3.0!! Rapidly Choose Your Top 5 RUSH ALBUM ART COVERS!!! 1001001 DUH! LOOLOOL!!

RUSHHEAD666

Simple!!

I can do this in under one minute...... trust me??

1. GRACE UNDER PRESSURE

2. HEMISPHERES

3. POWER WINDOWS

4. CARESS OF STEEL

5. FLY BY NIGHT!

Whew........

Nah Earl the GUP cover is too water colour-ish for me, I hate that style mostly. And the colours themselves are too washed out and faded looking.

Here's my top 5:

1. Fly By Night

2. 2112

3. A Farewell to Kings

4. Caress of Steel

5. Moving Pictures

• Like 1

Simple!!

1. GRACE UNDER PRESSURE

2. HEMISPHERES

3. POWER WINDOWS

4. CARESS OF STEEL

5. FLY BY NIGHT!

Whew........

Nah Earl the GUP cover is too water colour-ish for me, I hate that style mostly. And the colours themselves are too washed out and faded looking.

Here's my top 5:

1. Fly By Night

2. 2112

3. A Farewell to Kings

4. Caress of Steel

5. Moving Pictures

Hahahaha! Funny buddy! I did the GUP album cover in water colors back in 1986. Art Class as a senior in high school! lol Got an honorable mention for it in a art show.....

• Like 1

Simple!!

1. GRACE UNDER PRESSURE

2. HEMISPHERES

3. POWER WINDOWS

4. CARESS OF STEEL

5. FLY BY NIGHT!

Whew........

Here's my top 5:

1. Fly By Night

2. 2112

3. A Farewell to Kings

4. Caress of Steel

5. Moving Pictures

Hahahaha! Funny buddy! I did the GUP album cover in water colors back in 1986. Art Class as a senior in high school! lol Got an honorable mention for it in a art show.....

You should have done Fly By Night instead mate! :d13:

• Like 1

Simple!!

1. GRACE UNDER PRESSURE

2. HEMISPHERES

3. POWER WINDOWS

4. CARESS OF STEEL

5. FLY BY NIGHT!

Whew........

Here's my top 5:

1. Fly By Night

2. 2112

3. A Farewell to Kings

4. Caress of Steel

5. Moving Pictures

Good point mate!

• Like 1

Simple!!

1. GRACE UNDER PRESSURE

2. HEMISPHERES

3. POWER WINDOWS

4. CARESS OF STEEL

5. FLY BY NIGHT!

Whew........

Here's my top 5:

1. Fly By Night

2. 2112

3. A Farewell to Kings

4. Caress of Steel

5. Moving Pictures

Good point mate!

How do you feel about JAZZ tonight Earl?

• Like 1

Simple!!

1. GRACE UNDER PRESSURE

2. HEMISPHERES

3. POWER WINDOWS

4. CARESS OF STEEL

5. FLY BY NIGHT!

Whew........

Here's my top 5:

1. Fly By Night

2. 2112

3. A Farewell to Kings

4. Caress of Steel

5. Moving Pictures

Good point mate!

Dude!!

I am half way through two nights of Rock Shows!!

My buddy and I went to the Bottom Of The Hill last night to see Wednesday 13 and The 69 Eyes. Very HORROR GOTH ROCK SHIT. It was ok but nothing great. Very Alice Cooper meets Rob Zombie Marylin Manson shite. Entertaining live, but annoying. The 69 Eyes were cool. All in skeleton leather jackets. Very Vampire Rock meets Billy Idol, The Cult and Elvis Presley with a touch of Danzig on vocals.

But tonight I am about to head back to the Bottom Of The Hill for two bands I really do like!! JUNKYARD is opening for DANKO JONES!!! Sleaze Rock and Melodic Toronto Rock!!

The Bottom Of The Hill is where I almost saw GHOST on their first tour! I couldn't get in! Killed me! But I tried.

I love jazz buddy. Just not tonight!!

• Like 1

Simple!!

1. GRACE UNDER PRESSURE

2. HEMISPHERES

3. POWER WINDOWS

4. CARESS OF STEEL

5. FLY BY NIGHT!

Whew........

Here's my top 5:

1. Fly By Night

2. 2112

3. A Farewell to Kings

4. Caress of Steel

5. Moving Pictures

Good point mate!

Dude!!

My buddy and I went to the Bottom Of The Hill last night to see Wednesday 13 and The 69 Eyes. Very HORROR GOTH ROCK SHIT. It was ok but nothing great. Very Alice Cooper meets Rob Zombie Marylin Manson shite. Entertaining live, but annoying. The 69 Eyes were cool. All in skeleton leather jackets. Very Vampire Rock meets Billy Idol, The Cult and Elvis Presley with a touch of Danzig on vocals.

But tonight I am about to head back to the Bottom Of The Hill for two bands I really do like!! JUNKYARD is opening for DANKO JONES!!! Sleaze Rock and Melodic Toronto Rock!!

The Bottom Of The Hill is where I almost saw GHOST on their first tour! I couldn't get in! Killed me! But I tried.

If I'd been your father Earl I'd have forced you to be a JAZZ drummer so I could have all the metal and and hard rock albums for myself, especially the Japanese imports!

• Like 1

Simple!!

1. GRACE UNDER PRESSURE

2. HEMISPHERES

3. POWER WINDOWS

4. CARESS OF STEEL

5. FLY BY NIGHT!

Whew........

Here's my top 5:

1. Fly By Night

2. 2112

3. A Farewell to Kings

4. Caress of Steel

5. Moving Pictures

Good point mate!

Dude!!

If I'd been your father Earl I'd have forced you to be a JAZZ drummer so I could have all the metal and and hard rock albums for myself, especially the Japanese imports!

Hahahaha! Yep! My drum teacher was a jazz drummer. That's why he couldn't teach me YYZ so I learned it myself and the rest is history! I fell in love with Neil's drumming in the 8th grade so I went heavy PROG ROCK baby! I can't swing too well to be honest but I have no regrets.

Playing to Rush albums still keeps my on my toes!

• Like 1

Simple!!

1. GRACE UNDER PRESSURE

2. HEMISPHERES

3. POWER WINDOWS

4. CARESS OF STEEL

5. FLY BY NIGHT!

Whew........

Here's my top 5:

1. Fly By Night

2. 2112

3. A Farewell to Kings

4. Caress of Steel

5. Moving Pictures

Good point mate!

Dude!!

Hahahaha! Yep! My drum teacher was a jazz drummer. That's why he couldn't teach me YYZ so I learned it myself and the rest is history! I fell in love with Neil's drumming in the 8th grade so I went heavy PROG ROCK baby! I can't swing too well to be honest but I have no regrets.

How about death metal Earl, how do you feel about that tonight???

• Like 1

Simple!!

1. GRACE UNDER PRESSURE

2. HEMISPHERES

3. POWER WINDOWS

4. CARESS OF STEEL

5. FLY BY NIGHT!

Whew........

Here's my top 5:

1. Fly By Night

2. 2112

3. A Farewell to Kings

4. Caress of Steel

5. Moving Pictures

Good point mate!

Dude!!

You are hilarious buddy. No thanks. I like the new Haunt album though.

• Like 1

Simple!!

1. GRACE UNDER PRESSURE

2. HEMISPHERES

3. POWER WINDOWS

4. CARESS OF STEEL

5. FLY BY NIGHT!

Whew........

Here's my top 5:

1. Fly By Night

2. 2112

3. A Farewell to Kings

4. Caress of Steel

5. Moving Pictures

Good point mate!

Dude!!

I was listening to a few hours of death metal tonight, it's all posted in the albums thread.

Simple!!

1. GRACE UNDER PRESSURE

2. HEMISPHERES

3. POWER WINDOWS

4. CARESS OF STEEL

5. FLY BY NIGHT!

Whew........

Here's my top 5:

1. Fly By Night

2. 2112

3. A Farewell to Kings

4. Caress of Steel

5. Moving Pictures

Good point mate!

Dude!!

I was listening to a few hours of death metal tonight, it's all posted in the albums thread.

I can't do it Pat!

Simple!!

1. GRACE UNDER PRESSURE

2. HEMISPHERES

3. POWER WINDOWS

4. CARESS OF STEEL

5. FLY BY NIGHT!

Whew........

Here's my top 5:

1. Fly By Night

2. 2112

3. A Farewell to Kings

4. Caress of Steel

5. Moving Pictures

Good point mate!

Dude!!

I can't do it Pat!

Can't do what mate?