Quick Hit 2020 3.0!! Rapidly Choose Your Top 5 RUSH ALBUM ART COVERS!!! 1001001 DUH! LOOLOOL!!

RUSHHEAD666

It never ends Earl and that's a good thing.

Ducky is always (except the black metal stuff) full of great recommendations and inspiration. He's made of metal!!!

The scene isn't dead at all Earl, think global. There are many bands from around the world that hold up the prog flag, and the US still has Royal Thunder, Bask, Elder, YYNot and many more that I really like!

Earl pretends he's not a death metal fan but he even plays drums in a death metal band AND a black metal band! At least he's not burning down churches yet though!

Hahahaha! Sorry amigo! I would prefer to "Burn Down The Mission."

Love,

Elton John

• Like 2

Ducky is always (except the black metal stuff) full of great recommendations and inspiration. He's made of metal!!!

The scene isn't dead at all Earl, think global. There are many bands from around the world that hold up the prog flag, and the US still has Royal Thunder, Bask, Elder, YYNot and many more that I really like!

Earl pretends he's not a death metal fan but he even plays drums in a death metal band AND a black metal band! At least he's not burning down churches yet though!

Love,

Elton John

Earl often plays drums for indie bands incognito like this time in Arizona...

Love,

Elton John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj4-D0jUGyY

Ha! Of course buddy! This is harder to play than YYZ!!!

• Like 1

Love,

Elton John

Harder to fit your drum kit on the stage!

• Like 1

Love,

Elton John

Harder to fit your drum kit on the stage!

Hahahaha! Very true Pat!

• Like 1