THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

A month before my 27th birthday

I get to celebrate my first valentines day

i've been on one valentines day date and it was lame

I had four before me and my partner broke up almost a decade ago now.

feels bad

late 20s dating = damaged goods can be assumed

Playing Halo with Union's gf

and he could join us if he bought the correct console

I couldn't even if I wanted to. Drivin to Cleveland tomorrow

What’s in Cleveland?

Death metal

i've been listening to a lot of technical death metal, it's my main genre right now i'd say

vektor's terminal redux is something i started listening to for the first time in a long while, and i'm addicted to it. insane riffs & great lyrics

IDK, I don’t really get upset, sad, and all the related emotions/feelings/etc. about Valentine’s Day anymore.

me either, i really don't care, i'm just thinking about how much my 30s & 40s+ will suck if i dont have a family. my entire life will just be watching my family die and then me dying without anyone attending my funeral

it's prob best if i find someone and have a couple kids with so there will be some sort of life to look forward to from here on out. not even really afraid of divorce rape anymore either, if it happens it happens. i just need something to live for other than wageslaving & empty hobbies.

A month before my 27th birthday

I get to celebrate my first valentines day

i've been on one valentines day date and it was lame

I had four before me and my partner broke up almost a decade ago now.

feels bad

late 20s dating = damaged goods can be assumed

Wrong age for me and I’ve mostly healed from whatever “damage” I could’ve possibly had by the relationship. I just don’t think about nor pursue it. It’ll happen when it happens...naturally.

IDK, I don’t really get upset, sad, and all the related emotions/feelings/etc. about Valentine’s Day anymore.

me either, i really don't care, i'm just thinking about how much my 30s & 40s+ will suck if i dont have a family. my entire life will just be watching my family die and then me dying without anyone attending my funeral

it's prob best if i find someone and have a couple kids with so there will be some sort of life to look forward to from here on out. not even really afraid of divorce rape anymore either, if it happens it happens. i just need something to live for other than wageslaving & empty hobbies.

Get a dog.

Playing Halo with Union's gf

and he could join us if he bought the correct console

I couldn't even if I wanted to. Drivin to Cleveland tomorrow

What’s in Cleveland?

Death metal

i've been listening to a lot of technical death metal, it's my main genre right now i'd say

vektor's terminal redux is something i started listening to for the first time in a long while, and i'm addicted to it. insane riffs & great lyrics

I like going to death metal shows more than I actually listen to it. ������‍♂️

Death (band) is the best, i agree with Chuck's worldview for the most part so his lyrics are always appreciated.

Don’t really have a favorite honestly. Death is a classic though. (RIP Sean Reinert)

i'm trying not to be so negative but it's just a reality check imo.

i'm actually feeling pretty good today, i got some great news regarding the future of this company i'm with & my role in it. just gonna keep climbing and as we continue to expand and i'll be able to move somewhere beautiful up north, feels good.. just gotta keep healthy & keep grinding. do the best you can with the hand you've been dealt. simple as that.

Get a dog.

i plan to when i retire.

• Like 1

I’m doing fine myself. Working for an experiment venue that pays me well, flexible w/scheduling, lax environment and overall just nice people to work and be around with and having the freedom to go to as many shows I’d like to see...that’s way more than I could ask for honestly. Edited by PolarizeMe