THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

^ is that surrender? if so then no

her last username that i remember was GotNeilPeart or something
  • Like 1

idk how much you're into guitar TOG, but definitely invest in some fun pedals. i got a cool one in the mail today, lots of possibilities with it - especially considering how much i can overlap my rig.

https://bit.ly/3bFdATw

I have a Boss HM-2 and an RV-3 (the former due to Godflesh & the Swedish metal scene of the 90s and the latter due to the Jeff Caxide influence). I can go three ways: 1) Get a few pedals to get a pedal board chain going 2) Fulfill a goal by getting one of Toshiya’s signature basses (particularly the RD shaped one cause I love the RD body shape) 3) A little bit of 1 but mostly to get a noise rig going for a possible live performance I might jump on if it happens.

• Like 1

i started lifting weights and walking 2 miles every day, it feels good to be less lazy.
  • Like 1

idk how much you're into guitar TOG, but definitely invest in some fun pedals. i got a cool one in the mail today, lots of possibilities with it - especially considering how much i can overlap my rig.

I have a Boss HM-2 and an RV-3 (the former due to Godflesh & the Swedish metal scene of the 90s and the latter due to the Jeff Caxide influence). I can go three ways: 1) Get a few pedals to get a pedal board chain going 2) Fulfill a goal by getting one of Toshiya’s signature basses (particularly the RD shaped one cause I love the RD body shape) 3) A little bit of 1 but mostly to get a noise rig going for a possible live performance I might jump on if it happens.

get the impossible pedal next.

haha cool i got rejected from the warehouse job that i wanted. guess i can smoke we'd again.

get the impossible pedal next.

Discontinued thank f**k.
  • Like 1

the last 4 years have sucked ass

same

The world around me the last 4 years sucked ass yet I’m in a better place mentally and emotionally 4 years later. How d’you explain that?

4cc.jpg

I've gone acoustic-only the last couple years. I'm comfortable with where I'm at. I focus on music I can simultaneously play guitar and vocals with. I'll never be a guitar virtuoso and certainly don't need to be.

Steven Wilson makes this shit pretty hard.

• Like 1

i'm starting to get over it. it was a lot worse last month when i started realizing it wasn't happening, that's the hard part. now i'm mostly back to just being afraid of living & dying alone lmao

Have you considered playing "Collide" outside your local bookstore until some chick throws herself at you?