THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

i just need people to talk to while i grind more and become the man i want to be. not the man i imagined i'd be, but the one i know i can be now. it's not so bad, for all the stupid shit i did i also avoided a lot of stupid shit as well. i'm learning not to hate myself so much or be ashamed of my past too much, even though i did a lot of self sabotaging all my life

I can vibe with a lot of this

not so different, you and I

I’m getting there myself. I’ll probably remain a hermit to an extent but I’m OK w/socializing in person now without having an internal war going on while I do it.
  • Like 1

i just need people to talk to while i grind more and become the man i want to be. not the man i imagined i'd be, but the one i know i can be now. it's not so bad, for all the stupid shit i did i also avoided a lot of stupid shit as well. i'm learning not to hate myself so much or be ashamed of my past too much, even though i did a lot of self sabotaging all my life

I’m getting there myself. I’ll probably remain a hermit to an extent but I’m OK w/socializing in person now without having an internal war going on while I do it.

I'm really socially anxious and it sucks, otherwise i would probably do something about this whole wasting my life in my room situation. at least i'm saving up for a house now instead of blowing all my money on alcohol and hedonism

• Like 1

I'm really socially anxious and it sucks, otherwise i would probably do something about this whole wasting my life in my room situation. at least i'm saving up for a house now instead of blowing all my money on alcohol and hedonism

I mean, when I’m at a show alone then I revert to being somewhat detached and aloof towards everyone around me except the band or the stage in between sets, but if someone were to come up and talk to me by first making small talk like “Hey nice shirt!” or something and then naturally tailing off to a relevant topic I’m much more lax and chill at talking back. That Neurosis show back in August is a good example and it helped that I’ve seen them at previous shows before but never spoken to.

wishing good luck to buttegieg

For a strong second place finish?

I’m wishing luck to Klobuchar for a strong fifth.

I could use a strong fifth. Klobuchar was a strong 3rd. Buttegieg @23% to Bernies's +/- 28%.

Bye bye Biden.

But SanFran was awesome except the homeless camps

Did you get to visit golden gate park / the botanic garden? it's the best part of san fran imo.

the piers, chinatown, and north beach are pretty cool too.

north beach is killer.