Happy Fourth of July!

OldRUSHfan

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA'S BIRTHDAY! YAYYYYYYYYY!

lMSIabp.gifJR0qReV.gif

• Like 4

Happy 4th, folks. We will just be chilling and grilling today (hot dogs, tater salad, etc.) Already have Rocky dosed up, and will supplement that before the morons with the fireworks really get going tonight.

Edit: Well, the asse houles' have started up, including some aerial bombs with a palpable concussion wave. Rocky is chilling, so the slice of salami (dosed with cbd oil) is working.

Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 2

July 4th? I've got my baseball tix, hot dogs are ready for grilling, all that's left for me to do is a little trolling of our friends across the pond...

51b2e003b6a17c3aa50356c0c9b188b8.jpg

:LOL:

• Like 2

July 4th? I've got my baseball tix, hot dogs are ready for grilling, all that's left for me to do is a little trolling of our friends across the pond...

I had not seen that photo until now, and until I noticed the raised pinky, that hand formation/gesture reminded me of something else altogether.

• Like 2

YEcs0YO.gif

dO5cFuk.jpg

s6snJBC.jpg

Rmk3Fm5.jpg

Edited by OldRUSHfan

I had not seen that photo until now, and until I noticed the raised pinky, that hand formation/gesture reminded me of something else altogether.

Looks to me like she's tokin' up. :smoke:
  • Like 2

Great day to listen to Chicago, one of the greatest and most American bands I know. Happy Independence Day!
  • Like 2

Well, we have a few night owls setting off things, but all in all it was relatively quiet. Rocky came into the spare room I appropriated as a man cave, and we watched a dvr of the Nathan's contest. He only went off once, and that was in the early afternoon between his dosings; the cbd oil gets flying colors for that.

One last time, Happy 4th. I'm out.

• Like 2

"Happy Independence Day, and Fourth of July".
  • Like 1

lMSIabp.gifJR0qReV.gif

Happy Fourth of July to you too, Orfie! I hope you had a good one! We were on a road trip and so I missed posting here yesterday. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

• Like 1

lMSIabp.gifJR0qReV.gif

Happy Fourth of July to you too, Orfie! I hope you had a good one! We were on a road trip and so I missed posting here yesterday. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Back atcha, Blueschica!

8Ftbpdb.gif

• Like 1