RED EARLERT!!!

:smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

he's here...

RED EARLERT!!!

Where?

Fh4OdQn.jpg

• Like 2

What I appreciate about the above song is that he's actually just singing it, in a "normal" voice, rather than doing that guttural grating "death metal" voice that always makes my throat hurt.

It's hard to tell from the video if they're serious about these costumes or if it's a parody of the way a bad like theirs "should" look. They look like Pugsley and Wednesday grew up to form a bitchin' band.

• Like 2

What I appreciate about the above song is that he's actually just singing it, in a "normal" voice, rather than doing that guttural grating "death metal" voice that always makes my throat hurt.

It's hard to tell from the video if they're serious about these costumes or if it's a parody of the way a bad like theirs "should" look. They look like Pugsley and Wednesday grew up to form a bitchin' band.

I'm new to the band myself. But going by a few other videos I saw and their album covers, the band is definitely inspired by old school horror and it certainly seems like it's the image they want for the band.

As a huge metal fan, I prefer the cleaner melodic singing too. Growling has its place and there are bands who would sound weird without it but clean vocals is what I like best. Ozzy, Dio, Halford and Dickinson didn't pave the way for metal vocalist so people could sing like f***in cookie monster.

• Like 2

I checked out a couple of their other videos and like you said, they're in the same vein. But they don't seem to be taking German Expressionism too seriously, which is cool.

RJD was an awesome singer, and I'll accept no counter-argument, and one of the first things I loved about Maiden's Live After Death is Dickinson's singing; that guy could really put on a show.

I might give some of the other songs on this album a listen when it comes out; it was pretty melodic, but still heavy.

• Like 1

Certain TRFers make me automatically think of specific songs and/or bands. Say the name “Earl” and I immediately think of these guys and this song:

Same here. When I think of Earl, I instantly have Y&T, Ratt and Ghost in my mind.

• Like 3

Hope you're doing well, Brother Earl!
  • Like 1

he's here...

RED EARLERT!!!

Hahaha! How did I miss this thread? I'm honored! The RED EARLERT is here! You all have an "EARL"Y DISTANT WARNING!" Yet I prefer "FAIR WARNING!"

Signed,

VAN HALEN

he's here...

RED EARLERT!!!

he's here...

RED EARLERT!!!

Where?

Fh4OdQn.jpg

The banana bull in the china shop has arrived!

I am the white elephant in the room.

GO A'S!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!!!!! AMERICA IS GREAT AGAIN!!! SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Hey Earl, here's some new metal for ya

http://youtu.be/d1U_S_9OkvA

Wow!!! I LIKE IT!

Love the guitar riff!

Their new album The Summoning came out last week. It's really good. Nice riffs, great melodic vocal hooks. Old school style production where you can hear everything clearly. I'm just upset to learn that this is the bands fifth album and I just found out about them.

• Like 2

Hey Earl, here's some new metal for ya

http://youtu.be/d1U_S_9OkvA

Wow!!! I LIKE IT!

Love the guitar riff!

Their new album The Summoning came out last week. It's really good. Nice riffs, great melodic vocal hooks. Old school style production where you can hear everything clearly. I'm just upset to learn that this is the bands fifth album and I just found out about them.

I love the production too! Thanks! I'm on it! Hey that's the great thing about music! It's an endless audio adventure! Better late than never!! I just put "The Summoning" on my iPhone. Their purple band logo reminds me of Black Sabbath's "Master Of Reality" cover. LOL

• Like 2

Certain TRFers make me automatically think of specific songs and/or bands. Say the name “Earl” and I immediately think of these guys and this song:

Wow! You really do know me! One of the greatest songs ever made on one of the greatest albums ever made on the Earth!

Tim Alexander is in my TOP FIVE OF ALL DRUMMERS EVER!

NEIL PEART

SIMON PHILLIPS

STEWART COPELAND

DAVE WECKL

TIM ALEXANDER

GAVIN HARRISON

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 1

Same here. When I think of Earl, I instantly have Y&T, Ratt and Ghost in my mind.

Hahaha! Oh and Fish Era Marillion? DLR Era Van Halen?

Hope you're doing well, Brother Earl!

Hello my friend! Thanks for checking in! Life is a freaking rollercoaster ride eh? I'm still hanging on! Fun times and stressful times! I'm doing good!!! Hope you are too!

Earl! :hi: How are you doing?

Howdy Lorraine! Great to hear from you too!

I'm just chilling on this beautiful Fourth Of July day. Going to a BBQ at my parents house with my entire family!

Hope you are doing well too!!

RUSH ON!

• Like 1

I'm just chilling on this beautiful Fourth Of July day. Going to a BBQ at my parents house with my entire family!

RUSH ON!

My 65th birthday is Saturday, Earl. What do you think of that? :)

• Like 1

RUSH ON!

HOLY TOLEDO!!! To quote ASIA, "Never In A Million Years" would I think you were going to be 65! You are so cool and so young at heart! Happy "EARL"Y BIRTHDAY! LOL!

• Like 1

RUSH ON!

"I can't drive......65!"

Love,

Sammy Hagar

• Like 1